Elemis TSV 6/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not sure about this TSV, I didnt buy the last Elemis TSV with the ginger and lime body wash, but now that I work in an Elemis salon
I need to pay more attention to Elemis :D
so will be interested to hear about the new cleanser

Not sure about this TSV, I didnt buy the last Elemis TSV with the ginger and lime body wash, but now that I work in an Elemis salon
I need to pay more attention to Elemis :D
so will be interested to hear about the new cleanser

Yes Bluebell, you are our mole on the inside for the new product and the buzz surrounding it.

Hi ladies. Have recently joined and am loving reading through all the threads! Can't wait for this TSV, although I am with some of you on the P&P - so annoying when other companies can charge so much less!! Anyway, I have one question for you...what is this f.a.r.t ing lark that is going on everywhere?!! I have tried to work it out but am just not getting it!!

Wow, really like this tsv! As long as it's a sensible price and/or easy pay then I'm definitely getting one. Nice to see some different products too.

Hi ladies. Have recently joined and am loving reading through all the threads! Can't wait for this TSV, although I am with some of you on the P&P - so annoying when other companies can charge so much less!! Anyway, I have one question for you...what is this f.a.r.t ing lark that is going on everywhere?!! I have tried to work it out but am just not getting it!!

F.A.R.T

Forumites Against Randon TSVs

In other words to stop people just buying for the sake of buying.
Do you really need it?
How much have you hidden away in a drawer already?

F.A.R.T

Forumites Against Randon TSVs

In other words to stop people just buying for the sake of buying.
Do you really need it?
How much have you hidden away in a drawer already?

Donna you are becoming my star pupil with the f.a.r.ting. I am missing Love A'kin but you are rapidly going up in my estimation. By the way has anyone heard from LA?

Looks good!!

Still don't understand how Keeley could say two new body products tho - we've had the ginger & lime before just in different sizes!!

Going to be buying this : )

Will definitely get this, - and dare I say possibly one for me and one for a friend? (Don't let on to you know who :wink2:)

Looks good!!

Still don't understand how Keeley could say two new body products tho - we've had the ginger & lime before just in different sizes!!

Going to be buying this : )

Yes, I got the impression it was a bath and body based TSV.
Now perhaps the next one will be the new body products and Elemis have decided to change things round?

Easy pay please qvc:cheeky:

From Keeley on facebook:

QVCwell you know theres a brand new full size cleanser, there will be x2 other new to QVC body products that smelll divine that youll recognise the smell but not had the true Elemis treat and then one travel andanother ?????????????

you may of had Hotel range Lime and Ginger but not the therapy range !!!!!!

So defo the pics that sazza found - Woop!!!! Now I just want to know the price!!!

Latest posts

Back