Elemis TSV on Sunday 20th November 2011

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

got a sample of the handcream too not terribly impressed doesn't seem to sink in and rolls off and the smell isn't great, will be sticking with L'Occitane

Thank you, Donna255 ! :flower::flower::flower:

Did you see propylene glycol or wheat proteins ?

I've done a couple of applications with the hand cream today and I have to agree the texture is strange it doesn't sink in like my others. Initially I didn't think it was too bad although not keen on the smell at all!

:flower::flower: Thank you very much, Donna255 ! :flower::flower:

You always care about the ingredients. :up:

Last question about the ingredients : is there keratin or maybe talc inside ?

Last edited:
:flower: Thank you ! THANK YOU ! Thank you ! :flower:

:clapping: Donna255, you're fantastic ! :clapping:

I've done a couple of applications with the hand cream today and I have to agree the texture is strange it doesn't sink in like my others. Initially I didn't think it was too bad although not keen on the smell at all!

I could not agree more about the smell, very pungent and not what you would expect from Elemis as their fragrances are usually quite subtle. I was quite keen to buy this TSV as I love the foot cream but they have done themselves no favours sending the sample out. I have been applying it a few times and the more I do the more the smell is getting on my nerves and now really getting to dislike it; if you suffer from migraines brought on by perfume you probably will want to give this one a miss.

I could not agree more about the smell, very pungent and not what you would expect from Elemis as their fragrances are usually quite subtle. I was quite keen to buy this TSV as I love the foot cream but they have done themselves no favours sending the sample out. I have been applying it a few times and the more I do the more the smell is getting on my nerves and now really getting to dislike it; if you suffer from migraines brought on by perfume you probably will want to give this one a miss.

Oh dear, looks like I'll be giving this set a miss then, as both myself and my sister suffer with migraines, and I wouldn't want either of us to suffer because of a hand cream!!! Hmmm I was tempted (because of the PCMC) but I think Debenhams will be getting my cash now!

I'll be going to Debenhams too, bonus is I get my beauty points and won't be paying any P&P, I can't believe how little I actually buy from QVC now a days! P&P rip off deters me 99.9% of the time!!

Got a card re the TSV but no sample for me.....*sulks*

Honestly you didn't miss much.

Someone on facebook asked Keeley about using the bath elixir as a shower gel. Didn't see Keeley's reply enjoying her new home in the sun(oh someone did say that). But I replied no this is not a shower gel its very thick and I would not use it in the shower, one cap does a bath!!!

Oh dear, looks like I'll be giving this set a miss then, as both myself and my sister suffer with migraines, and I wouldn't want either of us to suffer because of a hand cream!!! Hmmm I was tempted (because of the PCMC) but I think Debenhams will be getting my cash now!

Yes I was disapointed myself as I love the face cream and thought this set would be good value for me but I can't put up with that smell! It's amazing how long it lingers. The Decleor hand cream it better so I think I will stick with that.

One thing I have always loved about Elemis was their fragrances; not being too overpowering so I feel a bit let down.

Honestly you didn't miss much.

Someone on facebook asked Keeley about using the bath elixir as a shower gel. Didn't see Keeley's reply enjoying her new home in the sun(oh someone did say that). But I replied no this is not a shower gel its very thick and I would not use it in the shower, one cap does a bath!!!

Don't be silly Donna of course you can use it in the shower, Keeley mixes it into her Skin Nourish Shower Concetrate. So that's another product to buy that we didn't realise we needed, not that I'm cynical!

Like the look of this and the price looks great! Hope it goes to air a bit earlier this eve!

Latest posts

Back