Emma Hardie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was initially very impressed with the eye cream and then I stopped noticing the results as in it stopped working for me (it used to work on my eye bags).

I was always confused about the eye cream. Its texture is really a serum and you need to use a proper eye cream over it. I kept mine in the fridge as she suggested too.

Loving AY's grey dress on the Beauty channel POTM demos. Suits her. Bet its not a Q one....

Just watching POTM on the beauty channel - it was very unexpected to see Emma's eye lines quite deep when she smiles, she is so lovely though.

So what about the cracking lids? Did EH say anything about them, is the packaging really new?

She didn't say anything, but the reviws say that the lids crack, however, it's the old design with the better lid.

She didn't say anything, but the reviws say that the lids crack, however, it's the old design with the better lid.

I read the reviews but didn't see any abut the new 200ml pot, if there are cracked lids, they are from previous pots, that's why I'm asking.

Just had an email from EH about their sale. The 100ml Night Cream, 200ml Body Exfoliator and 200ml Body Butter all for £15 in the sale.

So did I, ordered two night cream with candles, it would be rude not to :)
And it's free delivery as well.

Was watching the EH hour but couldn't hear when Emma is back because AK was talking over. 14 May? Anyone picked up on this?

I couldn't hear properly so may be she said March. Has Emma announced a TSV in March at some point?

I don' know, but I saw a show earlier this month and there it was talked about the next EH TSV being in March.

I received the body scrub that I ordered after the night cream, the night cream is still with TNT. The lid is flat so hopefully won't break.

EH.jpg

No bargains received yet but it was Christmas Eve when I ordered, might email tomorrow to see if there's any progress as I can't find any info on shipping etc on my account at EH online.

Latest posts

Back