Emma Hardie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm tempted by the scrub. I don't particularly like the scent of moringa but I love to exfoliate and the scent should wash away or be covered by other body lotion.

No bargains received yet but it was Christmas Eve when I ordered, might email tomorrow to see if there's any progress as I can't find any info on shipping etc on my account at EH online.

No, nothing has arrived for me yet and I also ordered Christmas Eve, I expect it has got held up in the Xmas deliveries, i am sure it said 5-7 working days for delivery but I may have got that wrong, am still waiting for my kipling Tsv but that is from Q so no surprise there!

I got an email saying that owing to high demand they will be unable to fullfill my order:( They've taken the money out of my account though so I hope they're quick with the refund!

I received my EH night cream with supposedly two candles but there was only one candle in the set.
I ordered two sets and they arrived in a huge parcel, the size of two boxes of EMU boots and it’s free P&P.
It seems that EH is just giving away her stock, I would estimate the delivery charges of this parcel around £11 or higher by RM.
ps: I've just checked, it was a night cream and a candle duo, I understood that it was the night cream and a candle duo - my mistake. It did seem very generous offer - the night cream with two candles. I'm not complaining, the candle smells lovely and a desent size as well.

I'm sorry to hear this Mam and I was surprised when i saw the £15 bargains in stock up until a couple of days ago.
ps: just checked EH website and the body butter and the scrub are still available.

I've ordered the scrub, I was waiting to see whether TKMaxx had any to sniff first but what the heck, I could give it as a present if it smells too strong!

I got the moringa balm as product of the month, I like the balm but the pot lid has cracked again, I wish they would get this sorted as I like to keep empty pots sometimes.

I got the moringa balm as product of the month, I like the balm but the pot lid has cracked again, I wish they would get this sorted as I like to keep empty pots sometimes.

Oh no!!! Still waiting for my balm to arrive.

Bought my body scrub and body butter in TK. The body butter in texture has to be one of the richest body butters I have ever used! If your skin is thirsty you will love it!

Latest posts

Back