'Emu' boots

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Sweetpea, having worn them most of the morning (only reluctantly removing them to have a shower!!!) I reckon they'll be absolutely fine size-wise!

In fact, I'm trying to stop myself from buying another pair!!!!!

Em xXx

I put mine on as soon as I got in from work - now have lovely cosy feet watching the diamonique and 'talking' to you lot. Might just have to go back to Amazon to have another look - I got the chocolate and am sure that I will need some black ones..........:funky:

Ok my fellow fluffy boot people...

I am now tempted by the stinger lo boot so can you help me out with some sizing advice because that seems to always be the tricky bit. Also which puzzling over colour so any advice there good too.

Thank you x

I am now tempted by the stinger lo boot so can you help me out with some sizing advice because that seems to always be the tricky bit. Also which puzzling over colour so any advice there good too.

Thank you x

I am tempted too qvcAddict, I am a 6.5 to 7 in shoes. Do I go for a 6 in the stinger? I am thinking of getting the lo (blk) and the mini ones(chocolate). Is Amazon the best place to buy atm? TIA

Mine were delivered today too although they are a bit too big on me ( I ordered a size 3) they are slightly shorter than I envisaged but you cant complain at £35 delivered, and the service would put QVCs to shame!

Which one did you 'go for' Jabba? I can't see any for £35.

I am tempted too qvcAddict, I am a 6.5 to 7 in shoes. Do I go for a 6 in the stinger? I am thinking of getting the lo (blk) and the mini ones(chocolate). Is Amazon the best place to buy atm? TIA

I am a size 5 1/2 and got the 5's they are on the snug side but I think when the wool has compacted they will be perfect.

It depends on what size and colour you are after Amazon has some good deals but only on certain colours and sizes i.e the brown mini's were £39 less the 10% with the discount code (nusshoes) came out at £35 but the black ones the same were £77.

If you read this thread there is a lot of other places which have them at good prices but again it is only certain sizes and colours. I would have liked black ones but the fact that the choc ones were half the price swayed it for me. The advantage with Amazon for me is that it has a good return policy. I had never dealt with any of the other companies.

Good luck in your hunt - you will not be disappointed - they are lovely.

Thank you x

Fellow fluffy boot people - :lol:

I went with the choco as I said above as the black was nearly twice the price - at only £35 they were a good first dip my toe in the market (??)

Now really want some black ones and am also liking the chestnut. Also would like to try the lo this time rather than the mini.

ps if you see any size five lo black stingers at a good price please let me kow.

I'm also a 6.5 to 7 worrier and wasn't too sure about the size either. I really wanted the black, but didn't want to order from Australia and find they didn't fit. I ordered a pair of Sand mini Stingers in size 7 from Amazon and they arrived this morning. They feel quite snug around the toes, but my heel is slipping out the back as I walk around. I could wear them with a thick pair of socks, but if they give any more, they'll be too sloppy and I may start walking out of them! lol I've gone ahead and now ordered the brown pair in a size 6 and these should arrive early next week. Both were £35.55 with the 10% discount (NUSSHOES). I went for free shipping and they took 2 days to arrive. HTH.

P.S. They feel lovely and snuggly and warm, although I do think I look like I have elephant feet!

I'm also a 6.5 to 7 worrier and wasn't too sure about the size either. I really wanted the black, but didn't want to order from Australia and find they didn't fit. I ordered a pair of Sand mini Stingers in size 7 from Amazon and they arrived this morning. They feel quite snug around the toes, but my heel is slipping out the back as I walk around. I could wear them with a thick pair of socks, but if they give any more, they'll be too sloppy and I may start walking out of them! lol I've gone ahead and now ordered the brown pair in a size 6 and these should arrive early next week. Both were £35.55 with the 10% discount (NUSSHOES). I went for free shipping and they took 2 days to arrive. HTH.

P.S. They feel lovely and snuggly and warm, although I do think I look like I have elephant feet!

Did you order the chocolate mini stinger in size 6 Melusina?
I think I may have sent the black pair back and changed them for a 6 if I was you, especially if when the brown (chocolate) pair arrive and they fit you at the heel (fingers crossed). (I know what you mean about the elephant feet, I hate having big feet and they do look huge in boots).lol
Let me know how you get on please.:thanks:

Fellow fluffy boot people - :lol:

I went with the choco as I said above as the black was nearly twice the price - at only £35 they were a good first dip my toe in the market (??)

Now really want some black ones and am also liking the chestnut. Also would like to try the lo this time rather than the mini.

ps if you see any size five lo black stingers at a good price please let me kow.

Hi Rosey
I have the lo stingers in chesnut sz 5 from amazon, there was a reduction on them, paid £60 in total, still way cheaper than on QVC
I also received today black minis sz 5 from sweetfeetshoes.co.uk, they have 25% off and with code BC01 you get an extra 10%. The black ones are realy great!!
Maybe they have lo stingers too, I haven't checked this though

Hi Rosey
I have the lo stingers in chesnut sz 5 from amazon, there was a reduction on them, paid £60 in total, still way cheaper than on QVC
I also received today black minis sz 5 from sweetfeetshoes.co.uk, they have 25% off and with code BC01 you get an extra 10%. The black ones are realy great!!
Maybe they have lo stingers too, I haven't checked this though

Thanks Tia,

Which are best in your opinion - the lo or the minis?? I still can't decide. Do like the ones I have but think the lo's might be nicer. As I said above the problem is the black lo's are still lots more expensive everywhere. I think that must be because they are more popular.

Thank you. Despite all the conflicting advice everywhere about ordering larger because of the lining I had come to the conclusion that was not the case so cheers for the confirmation. I like my boots really snug and suspect some of the people saying this do not.

This has started a new addiction with me and shall have to book into fluffy boot rehab sometime soon :D

Thanks Tia,

Which are best in your opinion - the lo or the minis?? I still can't decide. Do like the ones I have but think the lo's might be nicer. As I said above the problem is the black lo's are still lots more expensive everywhere. I think that must be because they are more popular.

I wanted the black in LO but indeed no special offers here, and the mini was a good deal.
I like both. If you want to tuck your trousers in, the lo are better. Love my skinny jeans in the lo stingers
But I don't want to tuck all my trousers in, i wear a lot of black trousers for work, the minis are in this case better as they are shorter. It is more difficult to wear trousers over your Lo stingers. Hope this makes sense lol

Never go up a size!!! My Bronte size 3 are like a pair of loose wellies and that is with the sheepskin insoles I bought.

The Lo are for people who love the idea of skinny jeans, which unless you are the size of Kate Moss are not a good look. The mini you are better if you wear just a straight leg jean over them.

Did you order the chocolate mini stinger in size 6 Melusina?
I think I may have sent the black pair back and changed them for a 6 if I was you, especially if when the brown (chocolate) pair arrive and they fit you at the heel (fingers crossed). (I know what you mean about the elephant feet, I hate having big feet and they do look huge in boots).lol
Let me know how you get on please.:thanks:

I did order the size 6 chocolate mini stingers worrier. I'll be sending the sand (size 7) ones back. I'll let you know how they fit when they arrive. M xx

Hi, all this talk of the Emu boots has got me very tempted, lol.... Has anyone tried the Emu Shark Boots? The heel looks more substantial & `clumpy`, though I think the lining is merino wool & not sheepskin .... still looks a lovely style boot though :1:

Hi, all this talk of the Emu boots has got me very tempted, lol.... Has anyone tried the Emu Shark Boots? The heel looks more substantial & `clumpy`, though I think the lining is merino wool & not sheepskin .... still looks a lovely style boot though :1:

Oh no another recruit for FB anonymous:lol:

I did order the size 6 chocolate mini stingers worrier. I'll be sending the sand (size 7) ones back. I'll let you know how they fit when they arrive. M xx

I've just ordered the same ones as you. :claphands: I may get the lo ones if (these ones are ok/comfortable).

I've just ordered the same ones as you. :claphands: I may get the lo ones if (these ones are ok/comfortable).

I hope they fit you too, otherwise I'll be making a quick exit! :quickexit: I'm going to get the lo stingers in black if these fit and I quite like the high lace up furry ones I've seen on one website! I think then I'll be eligible to join the FB club. :lolwave:

Btw, does everyone wear socks with these boots are do you go barefoot as they suggest? MTIA.

Latest posts

Back