'Emu' boots

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I also went for these in the chocolate - mine wear more expensive - all of £35.55 but I needed a size 5. Most of the uk must be this size as I could not get a 5 in any of the other ones anywhere.

Can't wait for them to come now - hope they are as good as you say.

Went on to change the delivery address as my usual home postie is not on this week so was going to change to have them delivered to work, about 5 mins after placing the order at 8.55 and it already said they were packing it and so I could not alter. How quick is that!

Looks like I will be in the market for a new pair of Emu's as I just smashed a bottle of olive oil and it's gone all over my stinger boots :20::11:

i gave in an ordered an extra pair emu minis sand from amazon. :HIT:
My chesnut stingers will be shipped after 2 feb
So i will probably get the sand ones this week and if they are fine, I will keep the chesnut ones, otherwise i will cancel that order

I would have gone for the chocolate, but got the bearpaws in chocolate, they are really cosy and comfortable, and hope the emus will live up to their name

Am victim of a new addiction lol:ANYWORD:

I also went for these in the chocolate - mine wear more expensive - all of £35.55 but I needed a size 5. Most of the uk must be this size as I could not get a 5 in any of the other ones anywhere.

Can't wait for them to come now - hope they are as good as you say.

Went on to change the delivery address as my usual home postie is not on this week so was going to change to have them delivered to work, about 5 mins after placing the order at 8.55 and it already said they were packing it and so I could not alter. How quick is that!

Sorry mine where £35.55 too. In my over excitement I knew it was £35. ?5 and guested at 15p.:44:

I had a look round for the proper cleaning kit and believe it or not even with shipping Puddlebeach where the cheapest.

One place in the UK was only a £1 more but of course they where out of it. Another was charging £28!!!!!! Puddlebeach with airmail shipping was only £14.56.
So I ordered from them, might as well use the proper cleanser and conditioner etc. It will do for cleaning by Bronte and suede jackets etc.

Thanks Seetpea I have ordered the Hi Singers in Pink from Amazon and they were £53!!! QVC are selling them for £111!
Bargain
Thanks
Any advice on cleaning?

Okay this thread has persuaded me I too need a pair of fluffy boots!

Have stepped in at the cheap end first though and ordered a pair of Bearpaws off Amazon because they they are half price so only paid about £33.

If I enjoy these then I will keep an eye out for Emu bargain :)

Okay this thread has persuaded me I too need a pair of fluffy boots!

Have stepped in at the cheap end first though and ordered a pair of Bearpaws off Amazon because they they are half price so only paid about £33.

If I enjoy these then I will keep an eye out for Emu bargain :)

That is how I got sucked in to this Addict, I really enjoy my bearpaws, and "splashed" out for the emu ones......
My little niece loves them too, that is how I got hooked aswell:ANYWORD:

That is how I got sucked in to this Addict, I really enjoy my bearpaws, and "splashed" out for the emu ones......
My little niece loves them too, that is how I got hooked aswell:ANYWORD:

Really glad to hear you like the bearpaws! Really wanted a choc pair but not in my size so settled for black this time. Guess there should be some bargains if and when the weather warms up.

I had a pair of Primark similar style boots some years back. Ridiculous as paid the standard £15 but wore them for a few years daily until finally the heel wore down. Most comfortable boots ever and constant compliments!

I too was sucked into the fact that I must need a pair of these warm and cosy boots by this forum. Always thought they didn't look too good. Along with the fact that they were such a bargain, I saved nearly £50 off the qvc price! Hope they live up to the hype. Know that if they do I will soon have a wardrobe full along with the other converts.

Those of you with the Bearpaws will have to let us know what they are like.

My boots shipped yesterday, wasn't expecting it until today. I went for the free Super Saver Delivery.

Oh I received an email from Amazon.co.uk about the Emu's saying 40% off. But when I followed the linked noticed some of the boots are full price, even the same boot I bought. Its depends on size and colour whether they are on offer it seems.

My boots shipped yesterday, wasn't expecting it until today. I went for the free Super Saver Delivery.

Oh I received an email from Amazon.co.uk about the Emu's saying 40% off. But when I followed the linked noticed some of the boots are full price, even the same boot I bought. Its depends on size and colour whether they are on offer it seems.

Perhaps the more popular colours/sizes are more expensive as they know they'll shift them anyway. I can't seem to get black size 5 stinger mini anywhere cheaper than a few quid off.

Perhaps the more popular colours/sizes are more expensive as they know they'll shift them anyway. I can't seem to get black size 5 stinger mini anywhere cheaper than a few quid off.

I had the same problem - very little in the bargains for a size 5. But then that is always the way with shoes 5 and 6 seem to be the most popular sizes.

Mine were dispatched yesterday as well Donna, here's hoping that they arrive before hubby returns home from a work trip on Friday :LOL:

I had the same problem - very little in the bargains for a size 5. But then that is always the way with shoes 5 and 6 seem to be the most popular sizes.

I got the minis in sand sz5 for £32
And the low stingers in chesnut sz for £65
Both on amazon this week
as posted before, the Amazon code NUSSHOES gives you an extra 10% off

Couldn't find any deals on black ones though
I also went for free delivery, I guess they will be with me tomorrow, as the bearpaws arrived in 3 days

Mine were despatched yesterday too. Hope they will be here by the weekend.

Amazon must be wondering why they have had such a rush on these.

Lol mine were dispatched yesterday too apparently and really, really hoping mine come for weekend too :)

And that they fit....

Latest posts

Back