Extended Money Back Guarantee

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Extended money back guarantee commences today.
Micheal announced at midnight all items purchased from now onwards, can be returned up until the end of January.

This morning Chloe said you could only one tree at a time but you could make a second separate order if you wanted two of them. Imagine sending a tree back. 😳 Luckily I don’t have to make that decision because I don’t even want one tree. 😉
A scheme to avoid giving 1/2 price PP on 2nd item.

They would probably justify it by saying the trees were not IDENTICAL in every way.

On the MB TSV show at midnight, Charlie emphasised that if you were splitting the set up for gifting, you’ve got until January to return it if it’s not suitable. Obviously he didn’t mention that it would be slightly embarrassing to visit everyone who you gave part of the set to to request they gave it all back just because your Auntie Maud wasn’t keen on the Rhubarb & Rose handwash.

On the MB TSV show at midnight, Charlie emphasised that if you were splitting the set up for gifting, you’ve got until January to return it if it’s not suitable. Obviously he didn’t mention that it would be slightly embarrassing to visit everyone who you gave part of the set to to request they gave it all back just because your Auntie Maud wasn’t keen on the Rhubarb & Rose handwash.
I know they have to pad out the hours with waffle, however, he does say the most stupid things.

I purchase the tarte TSV set for my daughter back on October 23rd as the extended money back guarantee had started. Not sure if the concealer is her shade or if she’ll like the eyeshadow colours, so there’s a high possibility it may need to be returned.

I was just about to wrap it up but the latest return date on the postage slip gives todays date! Had assumed they all would default to 31/1/22.
Has anyone successfully returned a Christmas present before and used the extended return date. I’m assuming she’s going to want to use it to test the colours etc.
many thanks

I purchase the tarte TSV set for my daughter back on October 23rd as the extended money back guarantee had started. Not sure if the concealer is her shade or if she’ll like the eyeshadow colours, so there’s a high possibility it may need to be returned.

I was just about to wrap it up but the latest return date on the postage slip gives todays date! Had assumed they all would default to 31/1/22.
Has anyone successfully returned a Christmas present before and used the extended return date. I’m assuming she’s going to want to use it to test the colours etc.
many thanks
They never put the extended return date on it so don't worry. You ordered after the extension started.

Latest posts

Back