F.a.r.t.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Still FARTing away merrily

Hi :hi:,
I am still FARTing away here - I have bought several things, but I haven't bought anything without thinking about it and deciding if I really want it. I know I will buy the Honora TSV and maybe even 2 sets, but I am expecting Christmas money to offset the cost and I am, after all, a pearlaholic!
Thanks to the FARTs on here, I have saved so much money and I put a regular ammount into my savings account so we can buy that new car without a bank loan next summer.
Having an achievable goal really helps me to FART on lots of things that I might have bought in the past and stuck in a cupboard because I didn't really need them at all.
I am really quite proud of myself and the rest of the FARTs on the forum.
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Hi :hi:,
I am still FARTing away here - I have bought several things, but I haven't bought anything without thinking about it and deciding if I really want it. I know I will buy the Honora TSV and maybe even 2 sets, but I am expecting Christmas money to offset the cost and I am, after all, a pearlaholic!
Thanks to the FARTs on here, I have saved so much money and I put a regular ammount into my savings account so we can buy that new car without a bank loan next summer.
Having an achievable goal really helps me to FART on lots of things that I might have bought in the past and stuck in a cupboard because I didn't really need them at all.
I am really quite proud of myself and the rest of the FARTs on the forum.
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Well done Plint. I may change my name to Lovefart.:tongue2:

Well done Plint. I may change my name to Lovefart.:tongue2:

:heart::star: :flower: :rock: :happy: :clapping: :sun: :grin: :nod: :up2: :clapping: :giggle: :muscle: :talking: :sun: :flower: :star: :heart: :star: :flower: :sun: :talking: :muscle: :giggle: :clapping: :up2: :grin: :nod: :sun: :clapping: :happy: :rock: :flower: :star::heart:

Where's the icon for *spits tea all over keyboard*?!

That is brilliant my lovely! :D

:heart::star: :flower: :rock: :happy: :clapping: :sun: :grin: :nod: :up2: :clapping: :giggle: :muscle: :talking: :sun: :flower: :star: :heart: :star: :flower: :sun: :talking: :muscle: :giggle: :clapping: :up2: :grin: :nod: :sun: :clapping: :happy: :rock: :flower: :star::heart:

The great Watersiren has spoken LA. I don't want to upset her so I am still Loveheart (for now) :tongue2:

I wouldn't like to refer to you or think of you as a fart, LH. :flower::hi:

No it isn't.
:dbt:

Latest posts

Back