Favourite Qvc Presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
As we have had a lot of negative threads about presenters of late ( all deserved of course :Wink:) who is your favourite presenters and why?

My three favourites are Pipa ,Jilly and Kathy.

Pipa_ I like that she's quirky and likes to experiment with her look and style. She makes me laugh and isn't afraid to say what shes thinking. I just hope she returns :Sad:

Jilly - I think she Is a very underrated presenter on Q, she doesn't shout , claim to own every product and rarely uses her ipad or talks over guests. Her style is slightly dated however she's comfortable in her own skin.

Kathy - I really like Kathy she has a warm personality and seems to genuinely enjoy her job unlike some of the others, she looks great for her age and dresses appropriately.

I agree with Pipa and Jilly they are easy to watch,but I never feel comfortable watching Kathy.
I like the New presenter Marverine although I realise it's early days.
Lynn :witchbroom:

I agree with Autumn, she has put it so well. I think Kathy is the nicest and most natural and not trying to impress, followed by Jilly, and I can take Pippa more than most. I have also come to respect Julia more these days, she is very competent and an attractive woman.

I like Autumn's description of Jilly, she is easy to watch/listen to, doesn't make outrageous claims and isn't "shouty".

Charlie is another of my favourites. I know he is a bit "uber-smooth" at times but I think a lot of it is tongue-in-cheek. I also have to vote for Julia, because although she can be a bit of a diva, she is excellent with fashion in particular - descriptions, cut, measurements, fabric etc.

I like Jilly for not hogging the limelight, Marverine (seen her once) Julia and Alison for their professionalism, and Simon because he's always polite and considerate. Charlie and Dale are also watchable. Top of the list is Kathy because there are no airs or graces and her slight awkwardness is part of her charm.

I quite like Debbie Flint and Chloe Everton But i am a Man and i'm probably used to Very Loud women! :tongue:

I find myself in the minority a lot of the time, as I find Pippa and Julia very hard to watch and am often baffled by their popularity. I do like Jilly though. Debbie Greenwood even though she has left and I like Debbie Flint and Chloe, they are down to earth and get the job done. I can over look their hard sell because they have so many other qualities I like. I really like the new one Marvine I think she is called?

kidding

Marverine is good but for some reason her french accent thing she does annoys me. She does it perfectly. But in every show. As this is a positive thread I think she is one of the best I have seen.

Agree about Pipa and Jilly

Like Chloe because she is more my age and style

Julia is the most polished and professional though.

I like jackie kabler, does her job.. no more no less.

Jill franks because she pisses alot of people off

Kathy is perfect morning viewing, no loudness or falseness, well spoken and i believe she would be the presenter most likely to be as nice as they are on camera.

Lol have to admit, Jill Franks has grown on me just because of that reason.

even when i'm not logged on here, an i flick on to q and see jill franks is on, i just think "well i bet someone is angry right about now"

Each to their own though.

Latest posts

Back