Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Ophelia Dennis

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Juli Roberts

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Jilly Halladay

Votes: 14 23.3%

• Total voters
Who is Victoria Fitz Gerald? I know most of them from years ago as I watch very little these days.However just seen about 10 mins. of someone I don’t know with Helene Berman and what a rapid gabble, If that is her to me she is unwatchable.

Victoria is the one that's smiling at you as she's letting your tyres down or putting your new coat down the toilet. Someone described her smile as sinister and it most definitely is!

CC

QVC could do with looking at this poll - Ophelia is one of those I cannot bear - so full of herself,spends most of the show looking at herself in the camera - seems i'm not the only one who finds her unpopular...as is Victoria Fitzgerald & that other new one who has zero personality - is her name Rizzo or Rezzy?...seriously,if these are the ones getting the jobs what are the rejects like?!

Where’s Del Boy? Not that I can take to her but it has to be said that she’s ok with fashion. She really tries to describe the size and fit and steer people away from making mistakes. And why is Pullinger so low? She doesn’t irritate me and gets on with the job.

Latest posts

Back