Final Yankee Candle Show On QVCUK???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Only five Yankee items left on the website but when you try to view them, they’re all showing as unavailable.
I was expecting a few bits and bobs to be hanging round in clearance for a while to be honest so I’m surprised that there’s nothing left at all.
I wonder if Yankee asked for the stock back or if Q sold it all on to the likes of Yankee Bundles to get shot of everything in one go?

Only five Yankee items left on the website but when you try to view them, they’re all showing as unavailable.
I was expecting a few bits and bobs to be hanging round in clearance for a while to be honest so I’m surprised that there’s nothing left at all.
I wonder if Yankee asked for the stock back or if Q sold it all on to the likes of Yankee Bundles to get shot of everything in one go?
Yes I had a search thinking there may be some bargains but alas not much there at all!

Yankee Bundles did have lots of especially large jars not long ago but now LOT less and most Yankee on there is random choice lots.

However just today they’ve got a couple of 3 large jar lots (£30 and £35 free post) I would be v interested if they didn’t both have one that makes me nauseous (anything with cookie, vanilla or cake in title!!).

There is also a lot of 9 named small jars for £30 (£3.33 each) which looks nice!

No people bought them super fast because they knew this was the last they would see of them.

I wonder what is happening to Rosa and Steven. I cannot really see much on social media, not being registered, but he doesn’t ever seem to mention work…. Will they start promoting other candles I wonder. Also, will they reveal the truth about the YC/Q split? If anyone makes a discovery, please post the news here! 😍

Steven does not work for YC hasn't since the hair swishing drama some years back when they got rid of him. Seems on his social media he used to mention hoping to return to QVC one day, think that ship sailed long ago. Rosa will no doubt be looking for another job somewhere.

I will say Yankee got miffed by so many returns they had to swallow with the complaints the last few years. I remember years ago AY saying brands would not come to QVC as they did not want to have the 30-day money back returns.

Steven does not work for YC hasn't since the hair swishing drama some years back when they got rid of him. Seems on his social media he used to mention hoping to return to QVC one day, think that ship sailed long ago. Rosa will no doubt be looking for another job somewhere.

I will say Yankee got miffed by so many returns they had to swallow with the complaints the last few years. I remember years ago AY saying brands would not come to QVC as they did not want to have the 30-day money back returns.
To be fair though, they've only got themselves to blame really because according to Wax Addicts, Yankee would only supply the candles made in the EU to QVC and not the ones made in the USA, so when the quality goes downhill, long standing customers will go elsewhere.

Poor old Craigie, first he loses Peony, now his Yankee Cs have gone, he'll properly go into meltdown if his idol Kelly goes to the wall. Still, despite his Diabetes, he can still take comfort from all the foodie programmes he can sink his teeth into - or take home for his tea.

Even Yankee can fall at the gates of Q. No brand is safe unless they can sell volumes. Yankee clearly has fallen out of love with the buying public.

Me too myamoo- I haven't been on the forum much this year and I'm shocked by this post. 😲I really hope they still send the waitlist, my QVC account says awaiting stock. I remember it was due in February but not sure exactly. I haven't had any problems with YC like tunnelling or lack of scent but I tend to only burn florals and the occasional clean fragrances like beach walk etc. Perhaps as they have been long time staples they are made to an old format. CC's post took me back - turquoise sky was my first YC purchase, became a favourite and I must have spent a fortune! If anyone's interested I looked today and yankee bundles have some individual large jars - I've about cameilla blossom at £15 - they also have a lemon lavender jar with a red diffuser. YB are great but often it's a lucky dip/random offer.
My Yankee waitlist has been dispatched today 👍👍👍😀 I must say, I wasn’t expecting to get it.

My Yankee waitlist has been dispatched today 👍👍👍😀 I must say, I wasn’t expecting to get it.
Hi Myamoo. I logged on here to let you know this but you beat me to it! - I got despatch confirmation from QVC overnight and Hermes are delivering this afternoon. Yippee. Like you I wasnt expecting it either and thought the order status would change to cancelled. You were also right about the timing. I am very pleased but also a little sad this is the last drop- I've had some great deals from yankee on QVC and I know you can get them elsewhere but their stores aren't very convenient and I've tried candles from the tsvs that I wouldn't have otherwise. This has definitely perked up a wet and windy day. Stay safe and enjoy 🙂🤗

Hi Myamoo. I logged on here to let you know this but you beat me to it! - I got despatch confirmation from QVC overnight and Hermes are delivering this afternoon. Yippee. Like you I wasnt expecting it either and thought the order status would change to cancelled. You were also right about the timing. I am very pleased but also a little sad this is the last drop- I've had some great deals from yankee on QVC and I know you can get them elsewhere but their stores aren't very convenient and I've tried candles from the tsvs that I wouldn't have otherwise. This has definitely perked up a wet and windy day. Stay safe and enjoy 🙂🤗
Hi. Mine came this morning 👍👍 I was also sad that this will be my last Yankee parcel from QVC although my hubby is very pleased 😀😀.
It has been very wet where I am today but we seemed to have escaped the very bad weather yesterday. Hope you are okay where you are. 😀

Harry Slatkin has loads reduced too. I feel sure QVC are going bust
I must say that I have been thinking the same recently, i have been a customer since, almost, day one but do think things feel different recently and think they are struggling.

Latest posts

Back