Fiona's immobile fringe..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
it doesn't move,not at all,it's a large roll of a fringe and I can't take my eyes off it!

does she use Experience d'rigide I wonder!!

At least she can see unlike JF who's fringe is right in her eyes!!!!

i can't take my eyes off the demarcation line down her face where the make up stops.

I read the headline as finger, not fringe, so I had to read the post to find out what it was all about.

Just one letter is in a different position.

Don't forget you have already advised me to go to Specsavers.

Last edited:
She must have grabbed the spray starch instead of styling mousse (before she put in her contact lenses).

She probably sleeps with a huge roller in.

I don't think she's a great advert for the products she's flogging. Her skin doesn't look anything special to say she has access to all the lotions and potions.

Bless her! I like Fiona and it must be so much pressure to look perfect, especially now with the HD TVs - scarey for them! If I had to do the job no amount of decleor would make me look perfect - its way too late now!!

Yes she does, when she is on air demonstrating products she doesn't have her rings on.

True professional, no possibility of bacteria lurking under there then! It always makes me a bit queasy when the skincare beauty guests wear nail polish and jewellery because they are not meant to really - well done Fiona!

Latest posts

Back