Franks & Perricone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

any face creams that actually do deliver miracle results as claimed by many companies would be worth a fortune and could command thousands of pounds for a small jar.

Re Perricone - why don't we all buy it, use it all in the 30 day mbg then send back the empty jars ?

any face creams that actually do deliver miracle results as claimed by many companies would be worth a fortune and could command thousands of pounds for a small jar.

Re Perricone - why don't we all buy it, use it all in the 30 day mbg then send back the empty jars ?

But surely there is no such thing. People probably think that if its so expensive it must be brilliant. The companies are trying to fleece hundreds of pounds out of people for pots of stuff that, lets face it, probably wont make much, if any, difference to your life / face / wrinkles.

Seems to me these products cash in on people's insecurities and their fear of the dreaded aging.

If Jill Franks really does have all the stuff she claims, her house must be like one of those places lived in by people who are compulsive hoarders, packed to the rafters with skin care, Yankeee stuff, bedding, bags, shoes and lord alone knows what else.

Don't no why but instead of reading Pericone I always read it as Perry Como...

Looking at the guest presenters neck, she ain't an advert for a zillion pound neck cream (meow)

But surely there is no such thing. People probably think that if its so expensive it must be brilliant. The companies are trying to fleece hundreds of pounds out of people for pots of stuff that, lets face it, probably wont make much, if any, difference to your life / face / wrinkles.

Seems to me these products cash in on people's insecurities and their fear of the dreaded aging.

My point exactly. What I meant was that if it did exist it would cost a lot more than £200 and I doubt if it would be flogged through QVC.

Maybe JF's house is crammed full of stuff like the one old Mr. Trebus lived in who was on that programme Life of Grime years ago.

people pay ridiculous amounts for creme de la mer which is a really outdated moisturiser that is barely any different in ingredients than nivea... but I suppose if you believe that because of the price it must be doing something then its just a case of the emperors new clothes. you see what you want to see.

Latest posts

Back