gatineau try me back in stock?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bea Frugal

Registered Shopper
I thought the gatineau try me set had sold out but it's showing in stock on the website. I would like to try this now but am wondering if they really have new stock or if I'd be getting someone's return. I have a vague memory of advanced orders as well, but could be wrong. Would be grateful if anyone has any ideas. Thanks, Bea

Hi Bea....I can't help with this - Sorry! How did you get along with your Lulu products? I love the Decleor, and I'm looking forward to the TSV at the end of this month x

Hello Maria - Well I'm finally coming to the end of my Time Bomb. Can't say it was terrible but haven't enjoyed using it and will be glad to see the back of it. It just didn't feel like a luxury brand. You'll be safe with the decleor tsv at any rate! I'm just fancying trying the new gatineau cream and the try me looks ideal. We can compare notes later...:giggle:

I'm just fancying trying the new gatineau cream and the try me looks ideal.

If you mean the Age Benefit cream then the 'Try me' is a good way to see what you think of it. I ordered it, liked the new cream and so ordered the full size when it came on air, but had to go on 'Waitlist.' I've since cancelled the order because I found the full size cream on another site. It was also cheaper than on QVC (I got a discount because I used points accrued from a previous order) and there was also a firming neck gel 'thrown in,' but more importantly it was in stock and was delivered within 3 days. If you do get on with the Age Benefit then PM me and I'll tell you the site I got it from. I've dealt with the company before I bought this Gatineau from them and cannot fault them.

Last edited:
Thanks for your help Toril. Glad you liked the age benefit. I didn't even know it was available in full size yet. Will go for the try me if it's genuine new stock and see how I get on. It gets great reviews so I'm optimistic but just hope my skin isn't a challenge too far!!

If you mean the Age Benefit cream then the 'Try me' is a good way to see what you think of it. I ordered it, liked the new cream and so ordered the full size when it came on air, but had to go on 'Waitlist.' I've since cancelled the order because I found the full size cream on another site. It was also cheaper than on QVC (I got a discount because I used points accrued from a previous order) and there was also a firming neck gel 'thrown in,' but more importantly it was in stock and was delivered within 3 days. If you do get on with the Age Benefit then PM me and I'll tell you the site I got it from. I've dealt with the company before I bought this Gatineau from them and cannot fault them.

Please can you tell me where u got your age benefit from I looking to purhase some asap. thanks,karen

Latest posts

Back