Getting someones returns...twice!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
Hello everyone. This is my very first post to you and have been a QVC customer for about 7years. Over that time I must have spent a great deal with them, mostly on skincare as I appreciated what was a good deal some tsv's were compared to high street prices.

I have so enjoyed reading your comments for a couple of months and thought I would join as I had to share this story.......

Approx April I ordered the Butler and Wilson flower necklavce tsv on waitlist. Last month it eventually came and I wasn't too happy with how the beads lay on my neckline so I sent it back (with my prepaid sticker....I know my rights!!). The original came in the pink box but was shrink wrapped and brand new around a piece of strong card.

Anyway last week the replacement came......yes there was the pink box but the necklace was around the card and shoved in a plastic bag...it couldn't have been more obvious a return. I was a little annoyed as I appreciate it is no different to being in a shop and picking up something another customer decided to take back but come on.....I'm not paying full price for a tatty return.

So I rang CS and they agreed to send me another necklace (the 3rd attempt at getting it right!!!). I also negoiated a £5 credit as I didn't see why I had to pay to drive to the post office to return it.

ANYWAY the third necklace came yesterday. I opened the pink box and found......a scrappy piece of bubble lying over an unwrapped necklace with the previous owners torn aoriginal wrapping still in the box.........Imagine my happiness!!!! I was straight onto a customer service supervisor, told them the story, was offered initially a £20 credit for the inconvenience. I held my own until the 'supervisor' went to speak to their boss and advised they would REFUND ME THE £39 IN FULL and to just KEEP THE NECKLACE.
I couldn't believe the whole thing....that QVC have the nerve to send out such blatant shoddy returns.
I have shopped with QVC for about 7 years and this is the worse experience I have had from them but I must admit their customer service has saved the day and I have come away with a courtesy item!

Welcome to the forum and well done you for pushing for a result! Interestingly, I ordered this item and it also turned up to me having been to someone else first. It was actually faulty and I didn't think about the way it was packaged until it was too late. I didn't push hard and just returned it. Who knows, maybe you got the one I sent back?! :D

Welcome! MissKat. You did the right thing by holding out for a full refund. I've had similar experiences over the years. You would think when you've specifically told the CS advisor what has happened, that they would pass your comments on in the first instance. They obviously just can't be bothered.

Good for you Miss Kat! :rock: I'd do the same thing in your situation. It's about time they learnt that we won't put up with recycled returns when we've paid good money for our items.

I think this is a big problem with things on waitlist and I think that in future if I miss something and it's only on waitlist I'd rather miss out or wait till it's back in stock again ( though that is no guarantee). Seems like this waitlist thing is a godsend to them - a captive audience for other people's rejects !

Welcome MissKat and well done for sticking to your guns. QVC have some nerve but you have bested them!!

A cheque arrived from QVC today for the full amount!! Result!!

Latest posts

Back