Girlie Bloke's Make Up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Charming!!

I can't be doing with men who file their nails and wear handcream and fake tan.
Nor me. I like men to be clean but a bit rough and physical....and good with their hands (stop it you dirty mares :mysmilie_865:), not afraid of chipping a ****** nail. :cool2: Can you imagine Smarmy Charlie unblocking a drain or changing a tyre?? No I can't either, he probably gets Michelle to do it. :rolleyes: The grinning idiot was getting rather too involved with the Makowsky handbags earlier imho...

Try IW. They're all rough as chuff over there.

Nor me. I like men to be clean but a bit rough and physical....and good with their hands (stop it you dirty mares :mysmilie_865:), not afraid of chipping a ****** nail. :cool2: Can you imagine Smarmy Charlie unblocking a drain or changing a tyre?? No I can't either, he probably gets Michelle to do it. :rolleyes: The grinning idiot was getting rather too involved with the Makowsky handbags earlier imho...

As well as being the biggest turnip on the telly, Charlie has all the sexual allure of a damp flannel :wave:

Charlie and Julian creep me out a bit...for different reasons.

Dale is watchable but absolutely not fanciable,reminds me of my old bank manager.

He is Orlando and left when his partner/wife had a baby. Well that is what he said on air. I admit I have no interest DIY , but Orlando was welcome round my place to do some anytime.:happy:

Latest posts

Back