Good Work, Jill Franks!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

K

klarionthewitchboy

Guest Shopper
Now, I'm not JF's biggest fan, but I have the Honora pearls show on in the background and she's not annoying me the way she normally does.

JF's notmally too "girly girl" and hyper for me, but she's actually rather restrained. Instead of constantly declaring that everything's "AYYYYYYYYYMAAAAAYYYYYYYZING", JF is describing the items, bantering with sugar daddy Ralph, and is doing an impressive job of selling the products. Maybe JF is just more comfortable with this range, but she's really doing well (apart from just advising people to get into debt by "shopping ahead" - she was doing FAR too well, I guess :doh:)

It just goes to show what dropping things a few notches can do: I hope that some other QVC presenters (CR comes springing to mind) take note.

i dread to think what you two are on about....

BURLZ!

PLEASE don't tell me you don't know the saga of Craig Rowe and his sister (Craigerella)?

Craig posted something on his FB page a while back about an upcoming NN presentation, and made mention that either a duvet or a throw would be ideal for his sister to buy as she can't afford to have her heating on.

The upshot of it was, plenty of people queried how Ugly Sister Craig could bang on about having a flat stuffed with NN when poor Craigerella is freezing her bits off. Or why he couldn't help her pay her heating bill if she's finding times tough.

Needless to say, Craig never mentioned his sister again. So we don't know if Craigerella has made it through the last cold snap, or whether she's a huge blue icicle slowly defrosting in the warmer weather...

Back to JF. I agree with Klarion she was on good form with Ralph. I find her easy to watch. She is dizzy, playful and light hearted and does seem to love the pearls, make-up etc. I think she is happy with her life and so has no issues. Out of all the presenters, she seems to have the most fun on air.

I usually switch off when she is on but this was a good show.Liked the rapport between Jill and Ralph, it seemed very natural. She was looking great too, less stresssed and much calmer.Wish some of the others would calm down.......

She can be very irritating but must confess she went up in my estimation when dealing with Mr. Pompoos quite recently. He was a real handful and she used a light touch and kept things moving along. I'm glad Pompoos doesn't do beauty - there'd be mayhem between him and AY.

jill is happy with her life therefore she is glowing. husband that loves her, her pets,good lifestyle, 2 bathrooms.....:wonder:

You forgot to mention his hissy fit on FB as well K. Then his apology.

OHHH yes: he had a pop at some poor cow who said something in all innocence, then saying that his FB account's not for leaving QVC complaints on.

Then he should make it private/friends only and not promote QVC stuff, shouldn't he? He's becoming more and more unwatchable, anyway, with all the capering. Sometimes he's fine and then they feed him sugar or something.....

Then he should make it private/friends only and not promote QVC stuff, shouldn't he? He's becoming more and more unwatchable, anyway, with all the capering. Sometimes he's fine and then they feed him sugar or something.....

OMG: I just pictured CR as a gremlin! :giggle:

I thought Jill was great this weekend. She had a laugh but was not dizzy dizzy girly girly. Well done, keep it up!

I like Malcolm the cookery guy. I think he'd make a good presenter, though I'm not sure I'd want to taste his delicacies...

Based on his watery stews and strangely-cooked sausages (black on part of the outside, and looked like they'd be raw inside) :puke:

Apologies for slightly off topic -
Craig should have been given the boot, and that Diamonique girl of 2009/10 (Jackie?)should have been a permanent fixture.

I think the Diamonique lady was called Sophia and I agree, she would have made a great presenter with a bit of polishing up. I think QVC liked her because she was on a fair bit:flower:

I think the Diamonique lady was called Sophia and I agree, she would have made a great presenter with a bit of polishing up. I think QVC liked her because she was on a fair bit:flower:

What's "on a fair bit?" :wonder: Oh on TV :blush: :mysmilie_487:
Anyway she is a burser at a school, they get paid quite a bit, have their own PA's and get most of the school holidays off - I think I'd rather have her job, she looked really happy and gorgeous all the time but I did find her a bit of a diamoneek sycophant.

Latest posts

Back