Guests Who Overstay Their Welcome...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ugh Yankee Michaela!!!

I love Yankee candles - I have got and in the past have bought loads. But she actually puts me off buying them.

The way she goes on and on about the candles, the wicks, the "science behind the fragrances" "how to burn correctly" blah blah blah. She has me almost screaming at the telly "IT'S A BLEEDIN CANDLE!!!"

I find it all so patronising. Yes, ok, then point can be made about burning the jars right to the edge, but other than that, LEAVE IT!!

Plus the way she enthuses about the fragrances evoking such and such a memory, blah blah blah....I know it might be a challenge to talk for an hour about candles, but I just want to know what they smell of, not a load of old drivel.

Alexis L'occitane too. She always comes across as so snooty and I feel that she is almost looking down her nose and having to endure selling her precious products on QVC to the common herd.

The woman with the mole from BE. Please go away and just let us have SJ on her own.

Oooh no, please not SJ. She's pretentiousness personified. If she doesn't put the talk on then I don't know who does. I couldn't even stand near her at the Beauty Bash.

Great thread, have not been up long due to being poorly and nearly spat my tea over the keyboard laughing at some of the posts on here, I would like to nominate that mad shouty man who is on gardening shows, have no idea of his name as have to hit the mute button as soon as he starts to bellow at 90mph. Oh and what about the lecherous Guy Clutterbuck, he's like something off "League of Gentlemen". Come to think it of it a lot of the guests would not be out of place on "Little Britain". Vicky Pollard range of leisure wear anyone? Off to soak in bath now to ease my aching limbs, bubble bath from M and S it was a quid!!

Amy on the craft shows, she talks so slowly as if we're all simpletons. Keeley, Alexis and Andrew who all talk utter cr*p, Susie NN sanctimonious moo, all three of the women who are on with Christmas decks and wind chimes etc. I also find the Queen of craft boring.

I can't stand both of the muppets from NN.

Although funnily enough, when they are forced to work with the 'grinning idiot' (Craig), I start to feel a bit sorry for them. Then I turn the TV over cos he does my head in the most out of everyone who has ever worked or appeared on QVC!

I used to like Lee Sands, then he left and that girl took over, just can not warm to her at all and do not think I have either bought or even watched the shows since then. Just occasionally check on the webside after a show has been on.
Jennifer Kirk with her glitter blowing,ugh!:mysmilie_466:

Oh and that strocking of the bedding by the woman from NN, oh that strocking.....:puke::doh::mysmilie_468:

Last edited:
Anne Dorrington or whatever she`s called. Always on all the time. Sick of seeing her !

Great thread, have not been up long due to being poorly and nearly spat my tea over the keyboard laughing at some of the posts on here, I would like to nominate that mad shouty man who is on gardening shows, have no idea of his name as have to hit the mute button as soon as he starts to bellow at 90mph. Oh and what about the lecherous Guy Clutterbuck, he's like something off "League of Gentlemen". Come to think it of it a lot of the guests would not be out of place on "Little Britain". Vicky Pollard range of leisure wear anyone? Off to soak in bath now to ease my aching limbs, bubble bath from M and S it was a quid!!

Guy Clutterbuck....:the charisma of a plank of wood and always looks as though he is trying to look through the presenter's tops. I am sure there must be more charismatic people who know about gems. And what is it with the safari waistcoat?

Charlie 'dull as ditchwater' Dimmock
The plastic quack thingy................:angry: and owner
The skeletal pilates woman
The chubby Liz Earle looky likey
The "I got this job cos i am pretty" kipling lass

Charlie 'dull as ditchwater' Dimmock
The plastic quack thingy................:angry: and owner
The skeletal pilates woman
The chubby Liz Earle looky likey
The "I got this job cos i am pretty" kipling lass

That Liz Eale clone freaks me out, she is uncannily like her boss\owner\trainer Liz, it is almost creepy. Oh dear we don't seem to be fond of many of the guests do we, hilarious thread:clapping: tho, thanks

Last edited:
Margerine Burgerbar - ta ta!

Kim Meeeeehhhhhhhnnnddeeeeeelllllllsssssoooon - I know, I know, technically not allowed to choose her, but my God she irritates the hell out of me. Can't watch more than 60 seconds of her. Mind late night shows can be good for a giggle, I swear she likes a bevvy or two.

Yankee candle woman. Urgh. Bored now.

Not a guest but that plastic quack thing they always use during Quacker shows. I would like to...well...I am sure you can imagine, let's see if they can still make it quack after that!

All of the above plus the two sycophantic little twerps who are guests for Lola Rose & Bob Mackie - especially the latter, who talks utter drivel & I think just says the first thing that comes into his empty head!
Can't stand either of them!
Oh & she's gone now but sycophantic little twerp number 3 was the awful Lottie (or whatever her name was!) that did the ghastly 'Kathy bags'!
Ugh, ugh & ugh again.....to all 3! :mysmilie_854:

just caught Kelly Hoppen presenting her range and wish I hadn't - lollipop head, deadpan/expressionless face and monotone nasally 'fake' posh voice, would be more than happy to see her shipped off to the QVC Warehouse never to return:smirk:

with Charlie presenting this is actually painful to watch! :headbang:

just caught Kelly Hoppen presenting her range and wish I hadn't - lollipop head, deadpan/expressionless face and monotone nasally 'fake' posh voice, would be more than happy to see her shipped off to the QVC Warehouse never to return:smirk:

with Charlie presenting this is actually painful to watch! :headbang:

and what's with the turd pinned to her frock?

I would like to see an apocalyptic tsunami sweep through QVC towers tbh.

I just wonder does Alexis (l'Occitane) come across as snooty as she is normally trying to fight to speak over AY!!!:tongue:

Latest posts

Back