Guests Who Overstay Their Welcome...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Get the After Eight out for this lot:

Elemis Keeley - sorry love its been nice but its been too long. The hair, the voice, the black tabard. Nothing new is being brought to the party. Bye.

DuWop woman - relatively new but grates. and then some. no idea of her name, unless its Disingenuous?

Richard Jackson - needs turfing out.

Birkenstock woman - you can stay if you have a makeover.

Brenda Dygraf (and any other american fitness guru with a tight butt and flat stomach) - we dont care that youre 50 and had twins last week. piss off back to america and work on your own fatties.

Slim n Lift Janey - no hesitation in showing up her mates for a fast buck. lets see YOU with your arse hanging out dear. bitch. get rid.

Over to you - but you cant choose people who are the name of the brand such as Kim (sadly), Simon Wilson (even more sadly) etc. It's just the guests who are interchangeable.

"Richard Jackson - needs turfing out."

Snigger Snigger

Well done for great Post BurlyBear X

inatizzy

Last edited:
Michaela bragging about endless exotic holidays from Yankee Candles.
Bloke whose name I never even bothered to find out who does click free and the last acer tsv.

Malcolm the Moustache...dull dull dull

Gatineau Andrew..totally utterly unconvincing..looks older than his years despite the fabulous(not) products.

Philip Kingsleys camp hairdresser.

Lilo lil...er sorry Lulu and her sham products and claims :giggle:

Keeley..absolutely mind blowingly repetitive unbelievable, boring sales babble.

Can I also say Amica...get real,no one can be so gushing about everything.

Michaela bragging about endless exotic holidays from Yankee Candles.
Bloke whose name I never even bothered to find out who does click free and the last acer tsv.

It's Lee Holbein (I think that's the correct spelling). He reminds me of a spiv, can't watch him, he doesn't stand still, gives me the heebee geebees.

Get the After Eight out for this lot:

Elemis Keeley - sorry love its been nice but its been too long. The hair, the voice, the black tabard. Nothing new is being brought to the party. Bye.

DuWop woman - relatively new but grates. and then some. no idea of her name, unless its Disingenuous?

Richard Jackson - needs turfing out.

Birkenstock woman - you can stay if you have a makeover.

Brenda Dygraf (and any other american fitness guru with a tight butt and flat stomach) - we dont care that youre 50 and had twins last week. piss off back to america and work on your own fatties.

Slim n Lift Janey - no hesitation in showing up her mates for a fast buck. lets see YOU with your arse hanging out dear. bitch. get rid.

Over to you - but you cant choose people who are the name of the brand such as Kim (sadly), Simon Wilson (even more sadly) etc. It's just the guests who are interchangeable.

that's a shame cos Dennis Basso and Michele Hope would have been top of my list! For different reasons they both make me :puke:

As for interchangeable guests, yes agree about the Duwop woman - patronising in the extreme! Also Slim n Lift woman, anyone from NN and the woman that does the velvet hangers (the hangers are quite good though, got mine for a fiver from Poundstretcher!)

:mysmilie_510: This thread is hilarious - Thanks for the laugh:mysmilie_507:

i like ian the hairdresser lol agree with lee who does click free same spiel everytime if he says backing up is like flossing one more time arrgh

ooh and Robin from Philosophy, she's like watching paint dry - mind you she's helped my bank balance no end, haven't bought a thing from that range since she took over from the lovely Lee Bradley!

:doh: Marie-Francois Antionnette (whatever her double-barrelled name is) - The thick as a plank of wood Bimbo from Kipling who does not stop showing her tippex white teeth. She makes the shark from Jaws look like a goldfish!!

Whoever the SBC presenter would be for making it out to be something it's not:cheeky:

Gawd, how right you are about Mare Francoizzzzzz Kipling who travels the world so much with her led light and her mobile pocket!!
I would also add Dennis Basso, the one from Kim & Co and that woman who does the plastic pasta with boiled water cooking thing!!

:doh: Marie-Francois Antionnette (whatever her double-barrelled name is) - The thick as a plank of wood Bimbo from Kipling who does not stop showing her tippex white teeth. She makes the shark from Jaws look like a goldfish!!
:rock::rock::rock:

The twee Lulu Guinness and her over priced plastic bags, the Lola Rose guest also rather twee. I have also seen enough of Malcolm and his lock&lock .

Cannot stand Alexis from L'Occitane. She is so up herself and so boring. Seeing her froth up her hands and drone on about how she uses £30 bath products on her kids and in her many guest bathrooms is so inappropriate.
Kim from Kim & Co spouts so much rubbish so quickly - almost without breathing. Goes on and on about colours and what goes with what - do we really have to be told which colours match and how to wear her plastic clothes?
Both Lulus, Guinness and the skin one, hideous. Would never ever buy anything from either of them. Overpriced synthetic handbags or wonder skincare from a gorgoyle who could give Joan Rivers a run for her money on the cosmetic surgery front.

Latest posts

Back