Guests Who Overstay Their Welcome...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow, that's a bit drastic WS. Even in my deepest dpression I wouldn't heap that fate on the poor old s@ds.

I meant it metaphorically, LH. If something doesn't change, it dies. QVC are well on their way...(decline)

I don`t know which is worse, the Guests we are slagging off or us having a go at them all, we all seem to know them a little too well which is also a little disturbing :giggle:. Obviously we are all hooked on QVC :giggle::giggle: and spend too much money there too!!

I meant it metaphorically, LH. If something doesn't change, it dies. QVC are well on their way...(decline)

Yeah, the Romans got too boring & up themselves & look what happened to them (probably overcharged on p&p too!).......is only a matter of time......! Bye QVC! :down:

I hope QVC doesn't last as long lol. Another 1,985 years to go...:confused:

Oh gawd, just imagine it......another 2000 years of bl**dy 'Lock'nLock' & plastic handbags......! :doh:

'Course, that was a little unfair of me, on the Romans that is - if one asked the immortal question 'and what have <s>the Romans</s> QVC ever done for us?', the answer would have to be 'Err, well, b*gger all, actually........!' :mysmilie_483:

Oh gawd, just imagine it......another 2000 years of bl**dy 'Lock'nLock' & plastic handbags......! :doh:

'Course, that was a little unfair of me, on the Romans that is - if one asked the immortal question 'and what have <s>the Romans</s> QVC ever done for us?', the answer would have to be 'Err, well, b*gger all, actually........!' :mysmilie_483:

hahaha What have QVC ever done for us? There's a new thread in there surely :D But...

...made us poor?
...ripped us off?
...taught us to find the mute and off button?

There must be loads more :D

hahaha What have QVC ever done for us? There's a new thread in there surely :D But...

...made us poor?
...ripped us off?
...taught us to find the mute and off button?

There must be loads more :D

Made me realise that whilst I am happy to mock others for being so 'gullible', when it comes down to it, (& though I pretend & claim otherwise!), I'm actually pretty darn gullible myself.......! :mysmilie_465:

Jan Springer??? What about her? About as inspiring as a cornflake.

At the risk of changing the subject, I loved the Van Dal Lady and would like to see her more often.

That Liz Eale clone freaks me out, she is uncannily like her boss\owner\trainer Liz, it is almost creepy. Oh dear we don't seem to be fond of many of the guests do we, hilarious thread:clapping: tho, thanks

Yep, I'm with you two on the Liz Earle clone - gederoff!! and have her go round peoples doors instead... "ding, dong Avon calling". :smirk:

the fat diet chef lady...false false false...

since poor catherine huntley has tried this diet she is really struggling with her weight again...:sad:

Gawd, how right you are about Mare Francoizzzzzz Kipling who travels the world so much with her led light and her mobile pocket!!
I would also add Dennis Basso, the one from Kim & Co and that woman who does the plastic pasta with boiled water cooking thing!!

:rock::rock::rock:

Don't forget that Marie-Francoizzzzzze always has room in her bag for her "bottle of water" and her "OYSTER" card.
:talking:

Don't forget that Marie-Francoizzzzzze always has room in her bag for her "bottle of water" and her "OYSTER" card.
:talking:

what exactly is an Oyster card?? I've only ever heard of it on QVC in conjunction with overpriced bags.:confused2:

the woman on now doing Genie is rather irritating, and not a great advert for the range either!

and oh joy patronising Duwop woman is coming up soon too.....:dull:

what exactly is an Oyster card?? I've only ever heard of it on QVC in conjunction with overpriced bags.:confused2:

the woman on now doing Genie is rather irritating, and not a great advert for the range either!

and oh joy patronising Duwop woman is coming up soon too.....:dull:

Its a blue card you use instead of tickets for London Underground/Transport. You swipe it passed certain machines instead of buying tickets

Its a blue card you use instead of tickets for London Underground/Transport. You swipe it passed certain machines instead of buying tickets

:mysmilie_504: Star, I have been wondering for ages what these mythical Oyster cards are.
I live ooop north, rarely visit London and have a phobia about the tubes so refuse to go on them - which explains why this thing was such a mystery to me!:smile:

Latest posts

Back