How Do you explain this one then??!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lola Rose

Registered Shopper
Can someone see the method in the maddness??

I have just purchased todays TSV after waking up from an afternoon nap saying to myself 'I've got to have it!'.

Not only that, as I was looking online at my bank account I also purchased a BE Cheek set for £20.20...

All in all I've spent about £60 and I haven't even left the house.....HELP!!

Can someone see the method in the maddness??

I have just purchased todays TSV after waking up from an afternoon nap saying to myself 'I've got to have it!'.

Not only that, as I was looking online at my bank account I also purchased a BE Cheek set for £20.20...

All in all I've spent about £60 and I haven't even left the house.....HELP!!

I have done that before, too! It doesn't seem real, does it? Until the stuff arrives and you get that sinking, "I have done it again" feeling.........!

(mum writes)

I've done this too. And then it's taken so long to arrive that I forgot I'd ordered it and bought something else as well! Then I remember to check what I've got on order, turn white and decide to send it all back. Sometimes unopened! I need help or else I'll get The Letter again. Eek!

I had not purchased anything for weeks, then looked at the website on Saturday and there was a Kim & Co feature. I remembered hearing that there were some petite trousers so had a look at them. I already own a black pair of standard trousers which are a bit too long (that is my only Kim & Co item before anyone makes any comments!) but wash and wear very well. Anyway they were £50 plus postage so £55 for a pair of stretchy nylon trousers. I was shocked and moved away from the page, but something drew me back and I clicked on buy. I felt almost sick -£55 is stupid. I would have to wear them every day for about 2 years to feel that they were value for money. If they are anything less than perfect they will be going straight back.

Latest posts

Back