How many QVC brands are actually now QVC own-brands?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maymorganlondon

Registered Shopper
Just a thought, as we see brands which used to offer both Quality and Value with their prices rising as the quality falls...

How many of the brands we see presented on QVC are genuinely available elsewhere, and not owned by QVC?

I'm not talking about the definite QVC own-brands - I've listed the ones we know are their own:

Cooks Essentials
Prepology
Northern Nights
Mayfair Manor
Cozee Home
Centigrade
Lyla
Diamonique
Michele Hope (designs exclusively for QVC)
Susan Graver (designs exlusively for QVC)
Richard Jackson's two brands - Flower Power, and Millingtons

Kelly Hoppen might as well be own-brand, she's pretty much made it clear that QVC make it for her.

What about other brands we've never heard of outside of QVC?

Like Yong Kim...

Any more suggestions or ideas?

years ago the pans were made by a very big american brand that sells in the uk as well and i cant remember for the life of me

Casual and Co.
Cashmasoft.

But even when they are not exclusive to Q Brands make items only available at Q like Lulu Guiness

Yes, more & more of the Kipling bags seem to be "specially made for QVC". Same with many of the nail polish colours by OPI, Nails Inc etc.

I'm convinced that Lyla was Markon. They had the same guest and I purchased from both ranges and they were ringers.

When I first watched Q Markon used to fly out at a rate of knots then all of a sudden vanished. Some years later Lyla appeared once or twice but I haven't seen them lately.

the good thing about markon was the sizing. really wide fitting but the quality was not fabulous. qvc used to sell thousands upon thousands in one show

Latest posts

Back