Huntleys Hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
Just turned on for the 5pm show. What on earth has Huntley done? She looks like shes off to a fancy dress party as Farrah Fawcett:sad: Or is she going to audiion for another version of Charlies Angels ?

Do your roots as well love. It looks terrible.

Last edited:
Just turned on for the 5pm show. What on earth has Huntley done? She looks like shes off to a fancy dress party as Farrah Fawcett:sad: Or is she going to audiion for another version of Charlies Angels ?

thought exactly the same and she has a really strange forehead, she needs a fringe, and ditch the hair extensions love!!!!!!

I remember reading another thread about her but have only just seen her myself. OMG what's happened to her? Last time I saw her I thought how lovely her hair was in a very nicely cut bob. Not only are the hair extensions ridiculous but the rest of her is very tarty too. She looks like a 'working girl' Barbie. No offence love but your former look was much, much more flattering.

Would you like to be addressed by your surname?

I remember reading another thread about her but have only just seen her myself. OMG what's happened to her? Last time I saw her I thought how lovely her hair was in a very nicely cut bob. Not only are the hair extensions ridiculous but the rest of her is very tarty too. She looks like a 'working girl' Barbie. No offence love but your former look was much, much more flattering.

Looks aside for a moment i thought she was not good at all on the Kipling show,and Marie Francoise was very patient and indulgent with her,she was getting mixed up with colours names etc and generally being a bit childish at times.

Preparing for some stick here, but i think if prefer Dale doing the Kipling shows.

She definitely needs a fringe. She has had extensions before but kept the fringe, The extensions she has now look awful and her roots - a visit to the hairdresser is long overdue.

Talking of hair, I saw an old repeat of a Ken Paves show on the beauty channel the other day and HRH Ms Roberts was on with one of his hair piece thingies and she had a fringe, she looked much better .

I thought she had seen a Ghost!

It is not a good look for her - she used to look stunning before.

Did a double take when I turned on the Kipling show this afternoon.

I've always thought she was one of the prettier presenters but today she looked like she'd stuck her fingers in the socket.......just awful!
That vile fuchsia dress didn't do her any favours either.

She's maybe having a bad hair day or trying something different with her hair? :emo: We often see posts on ST with regard to the presenters being stuck in a rut with their style, I like that Catherine changes her look from time to time and is willing to try new things.:up: I didn't think she was that tall, more a case of high heels as she usually wears really high heels but I could be mistaken. :thinking:

Catherine has had some lovely hair styles and colours in the past . She usually looks lovely. Don't like the current look at all. :down:

Would you like to be addressed by your surname?

Couldn't agree more. How rude is that? Sounds like someone is just plain jealous. I think Catherine Huntley is incredibly naturally pretty. Nevermind Catherine the more they pull you to pieces the more it illustrates their envy. You go girl lol:sun:

Yes me too. I think the fact she's so tall and makes the guest and model look like dwarfs, makes her look almost like a transvestite.

I wasn't sure BM if you meant that her height made her look like a transvestite or if you meant her hair? Some transvestites have figures/faces that many women would cut off their arm for and others must live a life so difficult, I couldn't begin to imagine. I always think Catherine looks really feminine but it just shows how differently we can all see things.

It's a tough one when you're tall as you can often find youself taller than others but it's something you can't really do a lot about iykwim. :blush:
All of my family are tall & I instilled confidence in my daughter and she is a confident and beautiful woman who wears heels etc. and often towers over her peers but then again so do many of the models these days. We have a family "in" joke as my OH was a keen angler - " we throw the tiddlers back" . :sun:

I can't understand why Catherine is referred to as Huntly when none of the other presenters are called by their surname. Ie Roberts. Young, Franks etc.

Latest posts

Back