Huntleys Hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

FFS!! Get a grip!! :mysmilie_15:

I don't see the need to be offensive given it's a public forum PPC and we are ALL entitled to express an opinion. You've previously questioned some of my posts and I've replied politely. It's one of the drawbacks of a forum, you run the risk of others disagreeing.
When all said and done it's only a forum, we're not talking world peace here. :flower:
Mind you, that might be easier to achieve :flower:

Can we all please calm down, there is no need to be calling fellow forum members as witches etc.....

I'd like to be Monica Bellucci for a day, Dita Von Teese is fab too. Both have attitude as well being fine looking gals. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder and thank goodness for that. I would hate us to become a society where all the ladies look like they were produced in a babe fantasy factory.

I work in a town close to where Monica Bellucci was born and have seen her from time to time over the past 20 years or so. She is very good looking and eveyone here is very proud of her.

I come from an era when you could just recognise that a woman had "It" whether she was done up to the nines, or wearing a binbag (without bustle of course). :wink: xxxxxxxxx

I work in a town close to where Monica Bellucci was born and have seen her from time to time over the past 20 years or so. She is very good looking and eveyone here is very proud of her.

I love her her style though I dare say the blokes love her ahem, earthiness. I thought I read somewhere she was from Perugia but didn't know if it was the region or city. The very sad events there have sadly made the place name more recognisable.

I think this thread is hilarious.

Just goes to show what offends some people and not others.

I like Catherine, she is naturally beautiful and stunning. I think she has made a mistake with her hair on this occassion but will be on track soon. She is no different to any other woman who goes through a split, you change, you have to, you don't like to feel the way you do, you don't like to be the person you were when you were in love, you don't like to look in the mirror and see that person staring back at you each and every day. And to be in the public eye all the time when you want to die inside must be horrible for her, its her job, she knows that and she knows she has sit there and smile and try to be happy when all she is feeling is anything but.

I changed alot last year, I had too, there was nothing else I could do, I don't think I am that pretty and I have dark circles which I cover with make-up as best I can, I don't know what men see when they look at me but since last year I don't like the way women look at me, disgusted, like they think I am just going to steal their men and the way they move their man away from me or hold them closer, it is horrible when they look at me like that BUT I love the looks from men lol

Last edited:
Bit deep for me some of the posts with FMs sounding like they know Catherine's ins and outs, but I think she looks great personally. And I've said it before but I'm fed up of all the personal bitchy remarks made on here there's really no need for it.

Bit deep for me some of the posts with FMs sounding like they know Catherine's ins and outs, but I think she looks great personally. And I've said it before but I'm fed up of all the personal bitchy remarks made on here there's really no need for it.

Nobody is sounding like they know her ins and outs.
Most women who go through a major split react the same way and since her split she is doing the same thing appearance wise.

Change is natural during this phase and she seems to be doing it the best way she knows how.

Nobody is sounding like they know her ins and outs.
Most women who go through a major split react the same way and since her split she is doing the same thing appearance wise.

Change is natural during this phase and she seems to be doing it the best way she knows how.

One poster certainly did provide ins and outs on the subject of her twitter name Yaz, unfortunately I'm a creature of instinct so such thoughts are wasted on me :blush:

One poster certainly did provide ins and outs on the subject of her twitter name Yaz, unfortunately I'm a creature of instinct so such thoughts are wasted on me :blush:

A twitter name, phew, I thought someone on here might have known her and decided to spill the beans on her deepest thoughts lol

Well i am loving the look, i have been practising all day with my new Instyler. What do you think

Attachments

• cat farrah.jpg
    cat farrah.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 108
Yes me too. I think the fact she's so tall and makes the guest and model look like dwarfs, makes her look almost like a transvestite.
I think Catherine's heels add some extra height. One of my friends has a similar pair of platform stilettos, that make her about 5 inches taller.:rock:

I meant with her completely over the top look she could pass as a transvestite. They usually over compensate and try too hard to look feminine.
I think Catherine's had a boob job.:bandit:

Bit deep for me some of the posts with FMs sounding like they know Catherine's ins and outs.
I was thinking the same thing.:wink:

I think this thread is hilarious.

Just goes to show what offends some people and not others.

I like Catherine, she is naturally beautiful and stunning. I think she has made a mistake with her hair on this occassion but will be on track soon. She is no different to any other woman who goes through a split, you change, you have to, you don't like to feel the way you do, you don't like to be the person you were when you were in love, you don't like to look in the mirror and see that person staring back at you each and every day. And to be in the public eye all the time when you want to die inside must be horrible for her, its her job, she knows that and she knows she has sit there and smile and try to be happy when all she is feeling is anything but.

I changed alot last year, I had too, there was nothing else I could do, I don't think I am that pretty and I have dark circles which I cover with make-up as best I can, I don't know what men see when they look at me but since last year I don't like the way women look at me, disgusted, like they think I am just going to steal their men and the way they move their man away from me or hold them closer, it is horrible when they look at me like that BUT I love the looks from men lol

TART!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

TART!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:mysmilie_483:............oops I mean :mysmilie_503:

I will have you know Ms Argey that I aint no tart and even if.....................................nah I can't finish this without laughing lol

xxx

Latest posts

Back