Interruptions!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

thatu

Guest Shopper
They seem to be happening so frequently nowadays that it's more the norm than the exception. Chuntley did it again this morning. The female guest presenter was explaining the product perfectly well and had just started to make a point about the product, whatever it was, when Chuntley obviously had a message in her earhole to make some point or other and on she sailed, oblivious to the fact that the presenter had been making an equally valid point which was completely lost in the interruption. I'd like to have heard it, but Chuntley's dulcet tones denied me that option.

There is no excuse for rudeness, even though it's the gods themselves who are telling you to say something or other. And yes, we all know chuntley will do anything for Them Upstairs. There is no excuse for interrupting. An apology for interrupting doesn't suffice when the guest isn't allowed to make their point and sell the product, for gawdsake. That's what they want to do, QVC presenters!!! Sell their products!!! So should you. You're not there to air your egos/cowtow to your bosses/have the show to yourselves/carve a little niche for yourselves/whatever. What sort of an example are you? You are there to describe and demonstrate the products in the most informative, pleasant, mannerly way you can. Please try to live with this.

Chuntley is by no means the only one or the worst. She's just the one I woke up to this morning and had to shout, "Shaddup!" at.
:mysmilie_51:

I saw a little of the silk'n glide presentation and the guest wasn't giving an inch to Sara G. Sara barged in to tell us how she doesn't like the sensation of waxing but the guest sailed on oblivious and Sara wasn't able to defer to her but mumbled the rest of her sentence to no-one in particular. It's quite amusing when the presenters get a dose of their own medicine.

I wish the guest would answer the interruption and then say, "to go back to the point I was trying to make..." And then carry on.

I saw a little of the silk'n glide presentation and the guest wasn't giving an inch to Sara G. Sara barged in to tell us how she doesn't like the sensation of waxing but the guest sailed on oblivious and Sara wasn't able to defer to her but mumbled the rest of her sentence to no-one in particular. It's quite amusing when the presenters get a dose of their own medicine.

Yes, I haven't seen Sara for a while but was flabbergasted by how much she was interrupting during that presentation when the guest was trying to explain how the product worked - which is what we want to know! Was great to see the guest not give up with what she was trying to say!

Great to see Robyn back , shes what a guest should be , enthusiastic about the products. good product knowledge and really wants to be on Qvc, hope shes back more often with Philosophy

I watched a taped Aurora show yesterday and the lovely guest was constantly being talked over by that rude Sarah Griffiths. I could almost feel his frustration at times. Then, she started gabbling on that if he (the guest) wanted to give her something for Christmas, the item she had in her hand would do! I do believe I saw him grit his teeth, poor guy.

If there is a show I really want to see and she (Chuntley) is the presenter, I dread the next hour. She again today had to mention that qvc were the "original shopping channel" every time I see her she has to mention that along with several other rehearsed spiel. She thinks it makes qvc look good when in actually makes them look desperate. She seems to be another one Twitter obsessed, which probably is why this happened. Sara Griffith's is the worst when it comes to interruptions, though, she is worse than AY. at least AY has the wit and good humour to go with her rudeness. Sara just over talks everyone.

Latest posts

Back