DF (Female) again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its always so patently obvious when Q have had a brainstorming session around the conference table. Sometimes its mentioning at every opportunity how many new customers in the past week, other times its how many years they've been on air, now its the TSV getting mentioned at all times - which smacks of desperation, clearly sales aren't what they were which is hardly surprising.

Wonder what the next buzz phrase will be, to be used at every opportunity.

Its always so patently obvious when Q have had a brainstorming session around the conference table. Sometimes its mentioning at every opportunity how many new customers in the past week, other times its how many years they've been on air, now its the TSV getting mentioned at all times - which smacks of desperation, clearly sales aren't what they were which is hardly surprising.

Wonder what the next buzz phrase will be, to be used at every opportunity.

Once they have ****dy Christmas out of the way (god it's been a long 6 months) we are into new year diets and excerise until Mothers Day and Easter. Then our summer cruises and what do you know it's Christmas in July,August,September,October, November and at long last December all over again.

So what's our buzz words for each occasion , not forget the ****ing bridesmaid gifts at every opportunity?

Gees I'm fed up with Q in a big way.

I wonder if she did the old "look at my neck and how marvellous it is at 53 years old thanks to Gatino!!!"...........well news flash Debbie Flint, I'll be fifty one (God spares me) next birthday and my neck is just as marvellous and guess what Debs (I say in a raised singy songy voice).......I haven't used a thing on it! :mysmilie_17:

She's always talking about 'sneaky peaks' with regards to the upcoming TSVs and, as the first poster said, has started mentioning them during other shows. Maybe in her own little world she wants the viewers to think that she has privileged information. Well ............. as we know some time before the TSVs are aired (thanks to Ian, Autumn and Sazza, plus others) she's behind the times. :wink:

So ....... with TSV mentions, her constant references to her 'literary works' and the fact that she is welded to her iPad so that her fawning fans can get in touch, those are the reasons that I can no longer watch any of the shows that she presents.

If there is a particular show I want to watch (like next week's L'Occy TSV shows or any Yankee show) I always record it so that I can FF through any unwanted presenter, iPad malarkey, phone calls etc etc.

Latest posts

Back