Is Catherine Huntley going "au natural"?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aw, why so cutting? Most of your threads are now so mean.

Haven't you got anything nice to say?

Mean but true. They ARE a disgrace. I could start a nice thread about JR but it would end in tears...

Mean but true. They ARE a disgrace. I could start a nice thread about JR but it would end in tears...

It sure would.

Even threads that don't start out about JR end up being nasty about her so I wouldn't bother.

Maybe she is deliberately trying to "grow out" the blonde, having got rid of the extensions. In a month or two I predict a stylish bob and lovely glossy brunette colour.

That's what I'd do. Make something mean out of that if you are so inclined.

Last time she did that she dyed it brown. We weren't subjected to months of waiting and being subjected to her unattractive roots. Maybe she's got a man and is toning down the hussy look and going all school-marmish.

I won't mention the roots (am sporting some rather impressive ones of my own at the moment) but I am glad to see the back of her extensions. She looks much better without those :nod:

We need a return to more natural colours. Brassy blonde doesn't seem to suit most of the presenters who try to work it. The worst offender, of course, is Caramel (and whichever stray My Little Pony she borrowed the extensions from).

i do think her roots are bad....I caught 5 mins of her on the ultrasun show and I thought she just didn't look her glam self.

I don't think we're in for a look overhaul,her roots have never been uptodate lol.

I think she looks far better with her blonde hair rather than the brown bob.She got caught in a very 1950's style dress code with red lippie and the look got a bit boring...it was like she was afraid of wearing anything else.

I like CH but to me she seems a bit down.I think she lost her sparkle when she split with Steve (?) and its like shes never recovered....

I thought she looked lovely on the Ultrasun hour, although I didn't notice her roots. I loved the dress. I thought she had tan on and looked really nice. I loved her dark bob but when she went lighter I liked that too. I never liked the extensions - too trashy. But maybe it's something she had wanted to try for years and has now got out of her system. I have never liked the fake look, and never understood the attraction of long, blonde hair :wonder: It's looking better now that it's natural. She is one of those rare breeds that can suit almost any hair colour/stlye. Lucky her! :grin:

I agree, she has most definitely lost her sparkle since she spilt with Welsh Steve. Shame. A nice new man is what she needs in my opinion :tongue:

Haven't seen the aformentioned disgraceful roots, maybe she's going for the rock chick look?....anyway I love being disgraceful once in a while, good for the soul.

I think that Catherine looks great, dresses well and takes care of herself. She looks professional and does her job just fine, in my opinion. I know that some forum members just love to pick apart the appearance and style of several of the presenters. Some FMs may even do it to stir things up a bit … It is just a pity that we end up getting drawn into an undignified debate about a hairstyle/weight loss or gain/makeup choices of people none of us know. We may think we know everything, what with presenters mentioning their private lives etc, but we only know what they choose to tell us! In truth we have no idea what's going on in people's private lives or what personal choices they may prefer to make. Thank God the rest of us don't have a bunch of people discussing our appearance etc should we have a slightly 'off' day! This constant picking is one of the more unsavoury aspects of forum life (not just on this forum, of course). I tend to try not to read the threads that might be of this type, so it's a rare occasion these days when I comment on them. The last couple of times I did I got scolded. But today I felt like raising my head above the parapet. If people get enjoyment out of shooting down or insulting others then fine, that's their prerogative (and I respect their choice), but perhaps if those of us who don't like it just ignored it rather than engaging in debate, it might not prove so much fun? I know that by making this point, I have done precisely the opposite of what I suggest, but it was, after all, the only way to say it.

I don't mind Catherine most of the time. She speaks clearly, is always chirpy and though she can be annoying at times (when she preens or gushes) she is in general pleasant to watch. She does look a bit lacklustre at the moment though (then so do I) but she can look absolutely gorgeous too. She definately needs to do something with her hair though, but then so do Julia, Jilly, Anne and Carmel.

The roots issue seems to be en-trend where ever you look, lots of presenters and models on shopping and other TV channels lately. Mere mortals may have to wait till they can afford to get them done but wouldn't have thought that to be the problem for those in the public eye. Looks slovenly and unprofessional to me.

I read, months and months ago now, that having blonde hair and visible dark roots was a manufactured look to show they had no grey hair. The utmost vain thing I have read in a long time. I sure hope this isn't what Catherine is doing. Apart from being silly and vain, there comes a time (I thought 35-36 ish?) that following 'trends' and keeping up with the latest must-have/do/say is very immature :what:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back