Izabel TSV 3.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 227
  • Izabel TSV 4.jpg
    Izabel TSV 4.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 225
  • Izabel TSV 5.jpg
    Izabel TSV 5.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 216
Bit 70's, not always a bad thing but I don't like this dress. First time I've seen Tiff's extension hair and it's OK. Seen worse (on me!!).

CC

Tiffany's got good arms for her age, so she can get away with a sleeveless dress.
For all the artifice, Tiffany always makes the best of herself and kudos for her getting the variety of modelling gigs she gets at an age when many women are condemned to elderly adaptations and implements.
My arms don't bear close scrutiny but to hell with that, I'm going to inflict the flab on the blameless public!

Tiff often returns to QVC because the clothes she models sell well. I don't like her wig because it's too thick and, well, 'wiggy' looking. If she must have long hair, a few hair extensions would look better imo. The skin on her arms looks like crepe paper, so sleeveless clothes do not flatter her. Better to leave the sleeveless clothes to the younger models. But, Tiff is a good sport, and probably thinks 'to hell with them who don’t like my wig or my arms.'

Experience tells me that a dress at that price will look like a rag after having been washed a dozen times. Customers may not wash it that many times within sixty days or may lose the original packing and won't be bothered to return it. And yet other people may only want it for one summer and then toss it. Whatever, QVC 's the winner!

Izabel London Stripe Tiered Shirt Dress
Item Number: 403161
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.98
P&P £3.95

This striped shirt dress from Izabel London will sail into your wardrobe like a fresh sea breeze, bringing with it nautical vibes and maximum style. It is a dress to see you through everything from strolling along the shore to a dinner date out, with flattering touches like an elasticated waistband and flowy tiered skirt ensuring you feel as comfortable as you do fashionable when wearing it.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Izabel London Stripe Maxi Shirt Dress from QVC UK after this offer ends, you’d pay £45 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £32.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £12.02.

Your summer essential - made from a soft, cotton-mix fabric and boasting a breathable sleeveless design, this shirt dress is a great choice for the warmer months.

Your throw-on-and-go frock - we're all for those pieces you can grab out the wardrobe without a second thought and quickly put an outfit together with. This is one of them! Simply slip it on with a pair of sandals, wedges or trainers and you're good to go, adding a denim jacket if temperatures dip.

Your favourite colour - choose from a beautiful selection of shades currently only available at QVC. Each one featuring the chic striped print, you can't go wrong with either Blue, Navy, Beige or Red.

• Flowy tiered skirt
  • Shape suitable for all body types
  • Button fastenings down the front
  • 63% polyester, 31% cotton, 6% viscose
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Blue
  • Navy
  • Beige
  • Red

The current craze for tiered dresses is a gift for pattern cutters - hardly any waste fabric because they just chop up yards of fabric into wide strips and stitch together.
Exactly! Can you find a dress at the moment that isn’t tiered? and the gathering is done automatically by machine.Other cost cutting manufacture, all the elastication , shirring etc.Although the TSV dress has a button through front, again all automated.Manufacturing costs are kept to a minimum.

Strange shape at the bottom and too long.
Given the way the summers going I won’t be buying any dresses.
As Akimbo said earlier it very much reminds me of the pattern of my school summer dresses. Green and white stripes and yellow and white stripes. Buttoned to the waist.Very stylish...

I stupidly bought the first TSV,the crop linen mix trousers. A most peculiar fit. The crotch hung down mid thigh and was very uncomfortable. I couldn’t hitch them up to make it better .
In the reviews , others had the same problem. I tried to post a review but it didn’t get posted so far as I know.
I wasn’t expecting high quality for the price but the fit was appalling. I have bought better from a market.

Latest posts

Back