Jewellery Month EP

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
It does annoy me that you can only use it once within the month What difference does it make you are still spending the same money and I`d say perhaps even spend more if you could spread your purchases out !!

Got the card today but what does it mean? Got EZP so what, now free p&p on a number of orders might have tempted me.It is now in the recycle bin, am saving my cash.

Got the card today but what does it mean? Got EZP so what, now free p&p on a number of orders might have tempted me.It is now in the recycle bin, am saving my cash.

I agree, as much i like getting the easy pay codes at certain times, i would much rather a free P&P code, often with the easy pay the P&P can double the first payment.

I personally would never shop with QVC again, they're not my sort of shopping channel now but for their customers, I don't think they've quite grasped the fact that people will shop more if there's free p&p even with them being more expensive than anywhere else, which just goes to prove that that's were their profit lies. In contrast, Ideal World for three days put everything on air and their website free p&p for their birthday and reduced prices, not for just a select few it was for anyone and everyone, not just for one order but for every time you ordered, now that's actually giving their customers something, where as a QVC code doesn't actually give you anything.

Is there a code for the EP please? I have my eye on a pair of eek earrings.... thanks

Its JEWL16. I am sorry if I am being thick but on the card it stresses the EZP code is 'valid for a WHOLE order not just a single item so order all your items in one go'. But you can't put a number of items in 'one bag' as they all have their individual P&P.
Well never mind card going back into recycle bin.

Latest posts

Back