Jill Franks Fringe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Remember her ages ago demonstrating a foot spa,she had awful long pointed toe nails YUK! nails should be short and cut straight across.

Bless her, I don't think she deserves all the stick she gets on here ! I quite like her presenting style - a bit ditsy and yes she's spoilt by her hubby but no airs and graces. There are a lot worse presenters out there.

Linda xx

Is the being "ditzy" all put on though, all the nonsense we hear about not being able to thread a needle or know where the kitchen is, is a bit tiresome from a middle aged woman who's only thrill in life is the next big handbag buy.

Isn't the full fringe the poor woman's Botox ... or the needle shy woman's or the downright sensible "don't come near me with that stuff" woman's Botox?

I like her full fringe. Might not be the latest trend but what does that matter.

Yes I will say its to hide forehead wrinkles. You can see quite clearly her eyebrows going up and down a lot when she talks. So she hasn't done a Kylie yet and turned into Mr.Spock nothing moves and her eyebrow meets her hairline.

Even my hubby can't stand her - and he doesnt watch much QVC - he calls her 'Ratty' as she reminds him of a rat :giggle:

I think she is ok - there are other presenters who are worse!

I think that she looks better with her hair up and off her face. Still dislike her presenting style enormously; I find her incredibly irritating and vapid.

I can understand critism on presenting style but personal insults from grown women doesn`t make for comfortable reading , we can`t all be raving beauties me included, its really hurtful especially if you have a hang up about your looks. JF hasn`t got a family to fill her life and to us that have her comments could sound vacuous but what else really has she got to fill her life other than material things... the next shoe or handbag buy is her life so it seems and who are we to knock it . Kathy T was always going on about her son at one time but I don`t recall anyone complaining about that I maybe wrong ..he must have put a stop to that now he`s older!
Just as in our personal lives we can`t like everyone and wouldn`t have them as friends we wouldn`t anialate them for their looks either. By all means critique her presenting style.
Sorry if my remarks don`t go down well but everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as they aren`t hurtful. OMHO

Latest posts

Back