Jill Franks You Bi*ch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
she was just presenting a camera with some bloke and they had some pics of other presenters. he shows a pic of debbie greenwood and clairey fairy sutton and says "and here we have some shots of debbie and claire"

and Franks goes

"aww yes claire... lovely"

bitch!

she was just presenting a camera with some bloke and they had some pics of other presenters. he shows a pic of debbie greenwood and clairey fairy sutton and says "and here we have some shots of debbie and claire"

and Franks goes

bitch!

Ah, handbags at dawn! :mysmilie_61:

Touch of the green eyed monster I reckon. Claire is a much better presenter & far more attractive than JF can ever be.:envy:

Whatever. I just don't think that JF is as bad as people here make her out to be. I don't imagine for one second that "Clairey Fairy" is as sweet as she makes out, whereas JF just is who she is.

Whatever. I just don't think that JF is as bad as people here make her out to be. I don't imagine for one second that "Clairey Fairy" is as sweet as she makes out, whereas JF just is who she is.

Have to disagree CountessK. I have first hand experience of Claire & what you see IS what you get with her. She was very very kind to a relative of mine. I also watched when they did a special on Claire being at QVC for 5 years. NO ONE had a bad word to say & in fact AY came on with a bouquet of flowers & said that Claire is one of the nicest people that works for QVC & she is excatly how she comes across on screen

Have to disagree CountessK. I have first hand experience of Claire & what you see IS what you get with her. She was very very kind to a relative of mine. I also watched when they did a special on Claire being at QVC for 5 years. NO ONE had a bad word to say & in fact AY came on with a bouquet of flowers & said that Claire is one of the nicest people that works for QVC & she is excatly how she comes across on screen

I've always had time for Claire..I think she'd make a lovely friend. I know many find her irritating but I think she's genuine and just enthusiastic about things.

Sorry, but they are hardly going to wheel people out to say bad things about the person who's Anniversary show it is.

and Franks goes

bitch!

I heard this comment too and thought oooh, not a nice thing to say.

It was totally unprofessional IMO for JF as a presenter to make a remark like that. I agree it looks like things aren't all sweetness and light behind the scenes, but keep it there JF, not air it for all to hear. She needs to learn a few lessons - including not to say amaaaaazing every 10 seconds - I think she broke her own record last night!

I wouldn't have thought that JF meant anything by not mentioning Debbie Greenwood, if she did then I'm prepared to stand corrected. I don't know of any behind the scenes bickering between the two of them I have to say. I think most of the female presenters come across on screen as being nice...and imo Debbie Greenwood is one of them.

I think that BB meant that JF was being sarcastic about Claire. (By saying lovely ) That is what I thought he meant anyway.
If if am wrong then I stand corrected. Perhaps she really does think Claire is lovely.

I admit I thought that either JF was being sarcastic about Claire, or that she complimented her whilst ignoring Debbie, so either way I felt it wasn't very nice of her. Maybe I did overreact and she didn't mean anything - she may have her faults (and I stand by what I say about her excessive IMO use of the word amazing last night) but I've not known her to come out with nasty remarks before. I didn't feel it came across very well on air though, hence my previous post.

This is what is good about this forum - everyone has differing opinions and interprets things in different ways, and sometimes it's made me think again about what I've said.

[/B]
Sorry, but they are hardly going to wheel people out to say bad things about the person who's Anniversary show it is.

Who knows ? But as I have already said I have had personal experience of Claire away from the the screen. She is a very sweet natured kind & genuine person.

I like Jill. She's a bit "quirky", obviously spoilt by her hubby and slightly dim, but I don't think she could be deliberately nasty/bitchy etc.

It was a bit remiss of JF to only mention Claire favourably when there was a photo of Debbie G there too but, for all her faults ( and as she generally gets on my wick I have often been on threads pointing out those many and varied faults ) I don't think she comes over as nasty or bitchy. I think she was just being a bit gormless - which she does have past form of !

Had it been JR then I might have read a bit more into it as she does sometimes seem to try to get sly digs in.

Having said that, in the interests of my new found resolution to try and be as fair as possible about the presenters in future, I do think that JR is probably the best presenter in getting across all the relevant info in an interesting way, but with no discernable hard sell.

Last edited:
What I think was a lot worse was the time when Chuntley was doing the calendar and named everybody on each page except for the page with Julia!! She just quickly flicked past her!

I would have thought that would please many folks on here Chess:bandit:

Latest posts

Back