Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think Jill does read here because last night on the Cooks Essentials she showed us she loves her food she actually ate a chip albeit a chip cooked in very little fat but it was a chip - so well done Jill.

I think anyone who appears on tv has an image to keep and I would so not want to gain weight appearing in front of a crowd, same as most women in the news or on tv. But I wouldn't have minded Jill keeping her family eating habits and aga saga to herself as she kept talking over Simon who was trying to sell the virtues of the tsv, Jill was most annoying. Am sure, had she really had that fruit crumble straight from the air fryer she wouldn't have any skin left on the inside of her mouth, ouch!

I think Jill does read here because last night on the Cooks Essentials she showed us she loves her food she actually ate a chip albeit a chip cooked in very little fat but it was a chip - so well done Jill.

She also had a morsel of steamed pudding, but made sure she didn't get any of the cream:mysmilie_17:

lets not forget though, that chip would have been her evening meal :mysmilie_5:

She probably jumped on the treadmill for three hours when she got home, to burn off the calorie of that chip.

She probably jumped on the treadmill for three hours when she got home, to burn off the calorie of that chip.

She's probably still on it now!

What a miserable way to live regarding food. She is far too thin - and does not look good at all. I want to be thinner, but I don't want to be that thin (honest!). Well if I was, what fun I could have eating all I wanted to get to a better weight.

What a miserable way to live regarding food. She is far too thin - and does not look good at all. I want to be thinner, but I don't want to be that thin (honest!). Well if I was, what fun I could have eating all I wanted to get to a better weight.

Yes I'd like to be a bit thinner too, but not as thin as JF though, were you can walk through a door without opening it.

Do my eyes deceive me or is she wearing the same top today as she was wearing last evening. Andrew Yu or something like that (whom she luuvvvves)

i dont see why they use jill for the food shows. its embarrasing

I think they use her because there's only one thing more off-putting than a really thin person eating food, and that's some big old bertha stuffing food into her face. It absolutely doesn't sell - people think 'crikey..I might end up looking like her if i buy this stuff'.

She ate half a French fry then probably did a killer 5-hour session on the Body Blade to burn it off.

I think anyone who appears on tv has an image to keep and I would so not want to gain weight appearing in front of a crowd, same as most women in the news or on tv. But I wouldn't have minded Jill keeping her family eating habits and aga saga to herself as she kept talking over Simon who was trying to sell the virtues of the tsv, Jill was most annoying. Am sure, had she really had that fruit crumble straight from the air fryer she wouldn't have any skin left on the inside of her mouth, ouch!

Poor Simon works his socks off to sell the items and you have JF babbling and making it all about Her. She admits she doesn't cook and sounds like her kitchen is for show.

I posted absolutely ages ago that she was a dead ringer for Iggy Pop, with pictures.

Got pulled up by someone on here for saying that for an ugly woman she was very vain.

I posted absolutely ages ago that she was a dead ringer for Iggy Pop, with pictures.

Got pulled up by someone on here for saying that for an ugly woman she was very vain.

Yes some people are self appointed defenders of "The Presenters" I'm afraid, because one probably replied to them on Facebook or replied to a Tweet, they probably feel that they're now their dear friends, daft but true. I do agree with you about JF.

The thing is, (as has been said before on here), if you look at pictures of her taken a few years back, when she had a little more meat on her bones, she was an attractive woman who looked really well-groomed and wore clothes well. When I saw some of her earlier pics, I did a double-take - she looked so much better. It's the skeletal look that makes her appear much older than her years and ill-looking, and IF it is the result of deliberately starving herself, then it's a shame she doesn't realise how much better she looked 'back in the day'. We all have to get older, sure, but you don't have to make yourself look deliberately old.

I was more concerned about Simon looking like Hitler ! - plastered down hair to the side, AND a moustache to add to the image.

Now if he went across to "the other side" - namely, Ideal World - he would be in his element, because Howard seems to be regularly dressing up in strange garb these days - and Simon could have joined Howard in re-starting The Village People. Howard was rocking the Construction Worker look a few weeks back, wearing a fluorescent vest and hard hat, for no apparent reason other than that he is a tw..... Altogether now: "Young man....."

I kept expecting him to burst in to a chorus of "YMCA!" "It's good to stay at the, YMCA!"

Latest posts

Back