Jilly Halliday - totally out of proportion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the clip was to illustrate that hugeness of butt has made the careers and fortunes of the likes of Minaj, Kardashian etc rather than holding them back. I think Jilly is a pear shape - not a criticism just an observation. In terms of presenting skills my only real criticism would be Jilly's use of the phrase "Bran New" or " Bran bran new".

Over and out!

I see the poor girl is wearing a big baggy grey cardigan on the TSV show today. I do hope she hasn't got a complex about her figure from reading about it here. She comes across to me as the only presenter I like because she is so jolly hockey-sticks and down to earth and has none of the 'read about me on my twitterblogfacebook' showing-offness.
If they were all like her I would watch much more of QVC, because she seems to be truthful, up for a good laugh and without personal vanity.

Don't be ridiculous! If she's that easily offended she shouldn't be on tv.

I doubt whether Jilly reads this forum but if she did I think that the comment about letting herself go would be the one that may upset her. She is pear shaped and she wears long cardi's and black trousers as she probably feels comfy in them. I've seen her glammed up and she looks beautiful. I don't particularly like her as a presenter but she doesn't make me switch off immediately either.

Jilly wouldn't read this forum , shes too busy looking after her family and working, Where as DF will be on here everyday as shes so full of herself and probably gets off on people talking about her.

I like Jilly :)

Not forgetting J Lo the original.

I hate these videos and they way they portray girls ,You tube and MTV is awash with them.As someone who has been raising two boys to treat girls and women with respect it is an ongoing battle and I'm not particularly a feminist.........Gripe over!

Whatever Jillys shape I like her she is down to earth and her shape doesn't change that.....

I doubt whether Jilly reads this forum but if she did I think that the comment about letting herself go would be the one that may upset her. She is pear shaped and she wears long cardi's and black trousers as she probably feels comfy in them. I've seen her glammed up and she looks beautiful. I don't particularly like her as a presenter but she doesn't make me switch off immediately either.

Well today she has got her usual black trousers on , crinkle top and a pair of glittery slippers on, in a more comfier presenting pose ,than her usual (sat down )she is reclined :giggle:
but then she is presenting a recliner............watch video for this item
Item no:803913
La-Z-Boy Carolina Power Recliner Chair

I think the clip was to illustrate that hugeness of butt has made the careers and fortunes of the likes of Minaj, Kardashian etc rather than holding them back. I think Jilly is a pear shape - not a criticism just an observation. In terms of presenting skills my only real criticism would be Jilly's use of the phrase "Bran New" or " Bran bran new".

Over and out!

I can't quite imagine Jilly Halliday performing like Nicki Minaj! LOL Well, actually I can. What a funny thought!

Jilly wouldn't read this forum , shes too busy looking after her family and working, Where as DF will be on here everyday as shes so full of herself and probably gets off on people talking about her.

I like Jilly :)

Me too, Autumn. She made the most of the single life, way back, enjoying her obligatory vacations; she worked hard, so why not? Now she is a wife and mother, there are more important things to consider, other than her appearance which is, imo, a credit to her.

We used to refer to 'Eurotrash', so whats the equivalent for those across the pond ?

Any one of the film stars of the Golden Age had more talent in their little finger than this 'slutty' lot - may not be pc but I couldn't give a monkeys !

REALLY ? was that Julia in the green ? nah, well, my garden fence has more rhythm in the wind than that performance !

Latest posts

Back