Julia at Wedding

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In the Ojon hour now Ali K is wearing her wedding outfit.

And she stills looks awful. Bad show from Ali, she's usually one of the better dressed of the presenters.

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

And she stills looks awful. Bad show from Ali, she's usually one of the better dressed of the presenters.

Is it a different option of this one?

Maybe its too much hanging around with Julia, who seems to favour the
tunic, black tights and boots look, now Ali is doing it. :sad:

Just my observation and nothing nasty but I've noted that Ali appears to have changed her style since returning from her illness.
She choose to wear a couple of dresses with thigh high boots rather a lot on return.
Who I'm I to make a comment what she wears she still looks stunning and far better than myself years down the line.
She's had a lot to deal with so very openly in the public eye, just don't know how she's coped.

Just my observation and nothing nasty but I've noted that Ali appears to have changed her style since returning from her illness.
She choose to wear a couple of dresses with thigh high boots rather a lot on return.
Who I'm I to make a comment what she wears she still looks stunning and far better than myself years down the line.
She's had a lot to deal with so very openly in the public eye, just don't know how she's coped.

Sometimes, when going through something like mastectomy and hysterectomy, women's self esteem is greatly affected and some try to compensate in ways to accentuate their femininity, for some it maybe paying more attention to their nails and make-up etc. There are so many different ways in which they try to cope I suppose.

Sometimes, when going through something like mastectomy and hysterectomy, women's self esteem is greatly affected and some try to compensate in ways to accentuate their femininity, for some it maybe paying more attention to their nails and make-up etc. There are so many different ways in which they try to cope I suppose.

Yes I know only too well one done and second plus to come.

Julia's wedding Emu's

She has just cleared up that she wasn't part of the wedding breakfast and was able to change her shoes for the evening...

So there, I rest my case!!

She also said about someone commenting on driving in Emu's. Wasn't that on that thread too?

Goes to show they do read ;)

Afternoon Julia! Just admiring the colour on your hair, that's the shade I want but can't seem to get there!! :D

So relieved, I'll sleep easier now, so thanks Julia.

Must pop off for an Eartha Kitt now.

Sorry Gemma

Watched a film called Boomerang last night and she was in it. I chuckled as it reminded me off what people said at college. I wasn't really :)

She has just cleared up that she wasn't part of the wedding breakfast and was able to change her shoes for the evening...

So there, I rest my case!!

She also said about someone commenting on driving in Emu's. Wasn't that on that thread too?

Goes to show they do read ;)

Afternoon Julia! Just admiring the colour on your hair, that's the shade I want but can't seem to get there!! :D

Blimey, I was right. That doesn't happen often. :rock:

Wearing your work clothes for a friends wedding IMHO not a good look, more so when you don't appear too strapped for cash.

Sorry Gemma

Watched a film called Boomerang last night and she was in it. I chuckled as it reminded me off what people said at college. I wasn't really :)

You misunderstood, V, I wasn't complaining. In fact, it made me laugh 'cos it's one of the many expressions used in this house ( which, I might add, is a very classy establishment(not)

Latest posts

Back