Julia on NN

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Am I imagining things or does JR's face look different? Maybe it's her eye makeup. Someone tell me I'm not going gaga!

She's been pancaked. The foundation is heavy.
Personally, I don't like that mask appearance.

She seems slightly more lispy than usual, maybe she's been to the dentist?

Jude xx

ps she's wearing sleeves..maybe that's it?

I think she has added some weight and looks all the better for it. Her face isnt as saggy and gaunt as it has been.

I think she has added some weight and looks all the better for it. Her face isnt as saggy and gaunt as it has been.
I think quite the opposite I'm afraid.
Her face looks puffy and flat, just round like a moon, with no cheekbones and her eyes seem to have sunk into her head. She looks mumsy now.
Don't get me wrong, I think she's still a very attractive woman, but she's lost something.
She did look gaunt when she lost weight at first, but most people do and it evens out in time.

the colour of the fondation is spot on. a few weeks ago she had a laura geller one on and she looked like a giesha. maybe she added a bit too much powder that made this look matt. the top suited her appropiate and smart but then i saw the leggings and toe post lol

I think quite the opposite I'm afraid.
Her face looks puffy and flat, just round like a moon, with no cheekbones and her eyes seem to have sunk into her head. She looks mumsy now.
Don't get me wrong, I think she's still a very attractive woman, but she's lost something.
She did look gaunt when she lost weight at first, but most people do and it evens out in time.

That's exactly what I think Minim. It seems to have happened overnight. So she is mortal like the rest of us!

I can't see any difference to be honest! I did think she was looking a bit older, but I couldn't pinpoint it. She still looks very attractive in my opinion :cool:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Latest posts

Back