Julia Robert's Hairline.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone watching the Vitamix hour. The shadow is still there! I'm wondering if it's an effect of the camera lights, I hope it's an effect of the camera lights.

The dress Julia is wearing is horrible, in my opinion.

And she's wearing those dreadful toe post sandals again.

I've noticed that sometimes recently-coloured hair can appear to have a shadow like this - when the finer downy hairs at the hairline pick up dye. This could be the answer.

I've noticed that sometimes recently-coloured hair can appear to have a shadow like this - when the finer downy hairs at the hairline pick up dye. This could be the answer.

Yes! Julia is on again today and I can see quite clearly that she has a lot of very fine hair along the hairline (lucky lady to have so much hair) - so I think you have nailed it. It does have an unfortunate effect, but believe we can acquit Julia of coming on screen with a dye line. I'm certainly going to acquit her.

Just turned over to have a look, yes it does look odd. I haven't got any downy hair like that, my forehead is baldy till it gets to the hair line. Talking about hair, I find Alison Youngs use of wigs funny, one minute her fringe is short, the next day it's grown two inches.............c'mon AY, at least have your wigs consistent. :grin:

Curious after reading this I caught sight of her last night on one of the Decleor weeks, or was it only hours, and she did look a bit '118'!!! maybe this is the peach fuzz we're always being told we need to remove daily. I've just had mine done (dyed, not de-fuzzed!) and there was a bit of a line around my hairline but luckily it's mostly covered with my fringe, but it did all come off with some micellar water. One hairdresser once told me to use milk but I've not tried it. When I do my own I slather moringa balm around first, that usually sorts it.

Yes! Julia is on again today and I can see quite clearly that she has a lot of very fine hair along the hairline (lucky lady to have so much hair) - so I think you have nailed it. It does have an unfortunate effect, .

It has a very strange effect when the dye you use is red, believe me!

I, too, think it's just the downy hairs picking up the dye, so, I think the best thing for Julia to do about this is, with lightly moisturised hands, just sweep the fine hairs upwards and outwards instead of just letting them settle downwards.

Well I've noticed her hairline often roughly about 4 to 6 weekly, and this has been the first I've mentioned it. I colour my hair all the time, and have done so for years, my hairline looks exactly like hers, until I use a special lotion to remove it. I'm convinced more than ever she's taking her colour (or telling her hairdresser) right down to the roots which go to the face either that or we would see her grey hair - no-one of Julia's dark colouring, and age has natural colour, it's either peppered with grey, or it is (in most cases) grey at the roots, if left alone, the whole head would be grey.

After some time, with shampooing, the colour looks less so, when I first started this topic I think she had her colour done the day before, which is why it was more noticeable then and slightly fading on the forehead now - that's why I'm convinced. So much for the wonderful products they sell, and so much for presenters who should know better. I like Julia, but she's not my fav.

I'm 57 and am booked in for my first dye job ever next month for my DD wedding. I have held off and my DD has held me back because she didn't think I needed it sooner. Ho hum, age catches up, I'm quite grey now and worried. Is the forehead peach inevitable? :mysmilie_13::sweat::confused::bandit: I actually thought Julia had trimmed her hairline it is do dense.

With those really fine hairs at the hairline, it's extremely difficult to get them to go where you want them to (speaking from experience). It's one of those cases where if she had a fringe we wouldn't be having this discussion in the first place. Fringes hide a multitude of sins...:emo:

:sad:When your battling cancer and the drugs used to keep you alive I don't know why people comment on her so much it's a wonder she still has her hair never mind anything else.
And to have to look if you haven't a care in the world when your on air she has a lot of courage.

I think her approach on air has never changed since early on pa1916, she's always seen herself as queen bee, number one, intimidating and sarcastic at anyone she's on air withs expense, then with the sharp intake of breath followed by "only joking!" and pulling that face as if to indicate that the other person is stupid, so as much as I sympathise with anyone who's ill even Julia, I also wouldn't be so hypercritical as to change my opinion of her, because sympathy and observations are two separate things.

Latest posts

Back