Julia Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julia was talking about engagement and wedding rings in the diamonique show yesterday. I wasn't listening properly but it did seem to be about what she would choose so maybe she is getting married.

Jules has definitely lost some weight and well done to her. Again you would admire her more if she didn't fish for compliments about it. Has anyone seen her comments on her blogs about her decorating her new house. She does come across as a bit of a wonder women: full time job, mum, book writer, charity worker, fitness enthusiast, cook, style guru etc etc..Also I never realized she had such a big bum. See the picture of her decorating, knew she has always had big boobs (as she always points out to guests), but she has a big bum too. A part of me wouldn't be surprised if this is another attention seeking photo, thinking she is now the Kim Khardashian of QVC!! Or more trying to keep up the young ones, as CHuntley is always going on about how she is 'renovating' her home!!

I don’t care if folk are married or not but it seems odd to me that you can live with someone 35plus years, have two kids, wear wedding rings, hint about never being asked yet remain unmarried.

Apart from everything else they are getting to an age when affairs should be put in order and unmarried couples do not yet have the same rights so perhaps it is sensible to make things official.

Oh my what does she look like on this Ronni Nicole show on now!!! That dress is two sizes too tight and she looks too old for that style of dress now. Her bingo wings are terrible. Who tells her to wear these dresses, far my appropriate ones were on the show so far. Then again, she does love all the male attention (more fomr the 70+ age group) she gets and does think she is a girly girl and a size 12.

I have to agree that Julia looked awful in the Ronnie Nicole red dress the style did her no favours. Time for her to give up the sleeveless look and a nice pair of tights would cover up the lumpy legs. When did it become fashionable to constantly go without tights anyway? I am an older woman and now that my legs don't look the way they did when I was younger I wouldn't dream of inflicting them on other people.

I have 1 rule - bare legs only in maxi dresses or summer trousers otherwise opaque tights or trousers and boots.

Perhaps if I had decent legs I might think differently

She made herself look worse because she was working with a young, tall and slim guest who suited the tight short outfit she was wearing.

Wearing clothes that aren’t ‘age appropriate’ can be very age-ing, whether the outfit is too young and trendy, OR too conservative & frumpy.

If Queen Julia wanted to go on air wearing nipple tassels and a thong, nipple tassels and a thong it is.

Hahahahha:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17: I wouldn't be surprised if she wore them underneath..now there is a thought (maybe for her male fans) I wonder what size she would wear...maybe medium tassles and small thong :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

I am sure we would have heard about it if they were!!

Quite a number of the presenters try to draw us in by hinting at things and gradually get to the big reveal. Their need for attention is quite sad. DF is one that stands out the most for doing this. She also puts out questions or seeks advice from her followers thus guaranteeing more responses than she would have had and making her appear more popular/interesting. Julia's motives are different, while of course she wants to be loved, she seeks reaffirmation of her beauty and youthfulness. She will therefore toss her hair about, stand in girly poses etc etc well into her 60s. She might be about to announce a future wedding or getting a tattoo for 2018...........I am bored already!

Crease fillers,new noses and tit enhancements/reductions maybe.The mind boggles but I am sure we would soon notice the difference.A good few could do with personality transplants.

Hahahahha:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17: I wouldn't be surprised if she wore them underneath..now there is a thought (maybe for her male fans) I wonder what size she would wear...maybe medium tassles and small thong :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:
:mysmilie_13:

Crease fillers,new noses and tit enhancements/reductions maybe.The mind boggles but I am sure we would soon notice the difference.A good few could do with personality transplants.

Somehow I think many of them already have these enhancements. Regarding the personalities- they actually need to find one in the first place- they are all very Stepford Wives.

My prediction is that 2018 will see many QVC presenters vying for attention in other areas. Roberts, Flint and Kabler will try and outdo each other in the novel-writing stakes. Pippa Gordon will release an album that ought to be entitled "cat excrement in my back yard." Cath Huntley will slim down for summer and we'll see her shimmying around in a maxi dress whilst toting a Lulu Guiness handbag. The current Crystal Gayle hair will be ditched for a short, coppery wedge bob style. Will Gowing will become a fully-fledged presenter. Marie Francoise from Kipling will become pregnant!

My prediction is that 2018 will see many QVC presenters vying for attention in other areas. Roberts, Flint and Kabler will try and outdo each other in the novel-writing stakes. Pippa Gordon will release an album that ought to be entitled "cat excrement in my back yard." Cath Huntley will slim down for summer and we'll see her shimmying around in a maxi dress whilst toting a Lulu Guiness handbag. The current Crystal Gayle hair will be ditched for a short, coppery wedge bob style. Will Gowing will become a fully-fledged presenter. Marie Francoise from Kipling will become pregnant!

No, she will just LOOK pregnant after eating too many of those cakes she sells on QVC

Latest posts

Back