A quick glance at my Turkish dictionary *cough* shows

ele - n. hand, fist, flapper, one shot, other person, fin
v. sift, sieve, eliminate, screen, annihilate, bolt, riddle

OK! I googled! Alright!

Probably means something else entirely

Three cheers for HC :mysmilie_378:

Flying the flag over on FB for all us '' bitches '' on ST :mysmilie_483:

Ooo-er! :blush:

I doubt that would change anyone's mind on FB about this forum and us "bitches": besides, with MY track record I don't see how I can possibly be the voice of reason!! :tongue:

Thanks Shiny, I don't watch many of the Elemis hours although the new rep Emer seems nice. I must have missed it and I've only seen mention of it here and got my wires crossed. Has she told her Facebook devotees? They could have a whip-round for a moving present.

Jude xx

Hi Akimbo

I've no idea if she's told them on Facebook because I don't have a FB page, but I would guess she has.

I thought I read on here a while ago that there had been a lot of questions about why Emer was doing some of the Elemis shows on QVC and someone said it was on FB about her moving. But then again I could well have read that somewhere else, my memory isn't what it used to be :sad:

Shiny

Ele - I wondered if it was Turkish.

A quick glance at my Turkish dictionary *cough* shows

ele - n. hand, fist, flapper, one shot, other person, fin
v. sift, sieve, eliminate, screen, annihilate, bolt, riddle

OK! I googled! Alright!

Probably means something else entirely

i dunno about something else - there doesn't seem to be much from that definition that it doesn't mean!

Hi Akimbo

I've no idea if she's told them on Facebook because I don't have a FB page, but I would guess she has.

I thought I read on here a while ago that there had been a lot of questions about why Emer was doing some of the Elemis shows on QVC and someone said it was on FB about her moving. But then again I could well have read that somewhere else, my memory isn't what it used to be :sad:

Shiny

i remember it the same shiny - mind you, my memory's not what it was either. maybe we've gone senile together ;)

I can't separate the speculation from the facts in my memory....think it's the onset of that thar ol' timer's disease.

Jude xx

Careful peeps repeating the rumour about Keeley moving to Cyprus may result in you feeling the long arm of the law. Wonder where it originated? it's been circulating for a while, curious!

Jude xx

I think she said it was something more serious than the spreading of rumours that prompted her to phone the police. It's certainly not a secret she's living in Cyprus as she has mentioned flying back to the UK, everything in Cyprus being shut down due to a strike, the warm weather etc.

Well all this has done for me is to underline that I now "need" to know if Keeley has moved to Cyprus or not! And why she called the cops. Sad nosy creature that I am.

I use PCMC and this won't change my mind one way or the other. Keeley isn't the reason I use it but there's no getting away from the fact that this thread started because of a response by Keeley to a question that made no flipping sense.

It hasn't half gone on though.

On the FB thing Keeley can do/say what she likes on a personal page but this page is clearly linked to her professional profile with Elemis and QVC and as syc QVC and Elemis should have some control over what is said. Anyone who works for me can do/say what they like but they need to make sure it doesn't link back to the business. They either have to make it clear this is their own personal opinion or comments.

Keeleys first show since keeleygate. She's on now. Looking very business like with hair pulled back and severe red lipstick. Seems a bit subdued...

Keeleys first show since keeleygate. She's on now. Looking very business like with hair pulled back and severe red lipstick. Seems a bit subdued...

She was on The Morning Show today, I thought at the start she looked apprehensive/nervous/subdued couldn't decide which?
Either way she appeared a lot less excited, I thought perhaps it's was just because I was aware something had happened.
More than anything could be she's just tired, and travelling to a cold UK from abroad, can't be fun either.

She was on The Morning Show today, I thought at the start she looked apprehensive/nervous/subdued couldn't decide which?
Either way she appeared a lot less excited, I thought perhaps it's was just because I was aware something had happened.
More than anything could be she's just tired, and travelling to a cold UK from abroad, can't be fun either.

I agree with you 'bags', I watched that this morning and thought she looked tired but she seemed to get back to normal quite quickly. Like you say the travelling can take it's toll. She's on now though and seems to be back to normal, her and Julia have barely taken a breath!

Talking about Julia, I love the colour of the blouse/top she is wearing just now and her makeup looks good, not sure about her hair though.

Last edited:
How long does 100ml PCMC last you? I thought Keeley said yesterday it only has a 6 month shelf life once opened. That doesn't seem long to me for such a huge pot.

With 5 different parabens in it you'd expect it to last a lot longer than 6 months once opened

I've always understood it to be 6 months. I usually buy the 100ml pots but I use it night and day so the 6 months issue doesn't worry me. I do, however, transfer it into a smaller pot or it's tempting to use too much given you're diving into such a huge pot.

How long does 100ml PCMC last you? I thought Keeley said yesterday it only has a 6 month shelf life once opened. That doesn't seem long to me for such a huge pot.

I had a 100ml pot which seemed to be never ending and I used it for more than 6 months. I certainly didn't have any problems with it after the 6 month time..... so would do the same again.

Great idea Tinkerbelle :up:, I'll do that the next time I have such a big pot of PCMC, it will certainly make it easier to use. :clapping:

Is it my imagination or have some of the more agressive posts on Keeley's page been deleted? I wonder if that's the Elemis PR machine kicking in.

The Keeley worshippers have had a field day slagging off this forum but her posts weren't deleted from here like Graham's replies on her Facebook page were. The fact that differing opinions can be expressed is one of the good things about this forum.

I can still see all the posts on FB.

It looks like Keeley's status and the subsequent 90 odd comments have been removed now!!!

Latest posts

Back