Keeley/PCMC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

thanks WR - very interesting. it is a strange study because almost all research products require a normal baseline. now i know it's not easy to get samples of normal breast tissue but without that comparison it doesn't really mean much. interesting though.

I have no objection to products containing parabens etc but I would like to know the ingredient list so I can make an informed decision. I just think charging £70 for a moisturiser that contains mostly water, glycerin, silicone and a few parabens is a con. So, I won't be buying it anymore. Elemis should really take a leaf out of REN's website and openly publish each item's ingredients.

thanks WR - very interesting. it is a strange study because almost all research products require a normal baseline. now i know it's not easy to get samples of normal breast tissue but without that comparison it doesn't really mean much. interesting though.
depends on what you study, for the purpose of this study it was sufficient to use breast tissue of women who have had no chemotherapy or radiotherapy and went for a mastectomy straight away

Latest posts

Back