Kelly Hoppen - could she love herself any more ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Olivia

Registered Shopper
Just watching her now. 'The reason I'm at the top of the industry' 'My mother had a beautiful home so it's in my blood' etc etc

She may be a darling off screen but her on screen persona is utterly charmless. She looks and sounds bored.

just caught a bit of this - KH talking about 'Victoria' loving the range, oh dear, unpleasant celeb snobbery...

I dont think she could sound anymore excited if she tried :-\ imagine if she and jk got together for a show would b hell on earth. And a tiny candle for 27 quid is she mental along with the fact she cant be botherd to explain her product s correctly just put the candle next tothe horn thingy . And i cant wait for her apps iv made them coz i.know im right . What is she on?

I really dislike this woman, she comes across as charmless, rude, patronising and snobby. Watching her flogging overpriced bedding etc which is just as lacking in personality as it's creator is a depressing experience :sad::sad::sad: I'm not at home at the moment, but if I was QVC would have been turned off the minute her miserable fizzog appeared.

Has her voice been 'Botoxed' as well as her face? perhaps she perks up when Victoria drops in!

i get the impression she despises us QVCplebs and is trying to put us off buying the taupe cos we're lowering (her) tone....tsk, but at the end of the day, we help pay the bills so we have to be humoured

Now you're just being provocative!! :eek: You're just not a beige bloke. :mysmilie_61:

Go on spill. :wonder: You were put into a trance by KP's monotonous drone and a subliminal message MADE you order a beige bed set or even worse, a HORN?? :eek:

no i mean i got it as a christmas present from my team! along with a jo malone candle. i think theyve twigged on that im a poof :sun:

I cannot bear to watch her,and think her products are really overpriced - although to be fair,I don't actually own any (or intend to!) to talk about the quality.

no i mean i got it as a christmas present from my team! along with a jo malone candle. i think theyve twigged on that im a poof :sun:
Blimey I'm glad you said that and not me, I'd have had the rampant pc brigade after my tail. :dull:

No personality at all. Boring & her stuff I wouldn't touch with a barge pole as she is such a miserable person it hardly encourages you to buy it.

Burlz your wires/cables need sorting out. Visible bundles won't do and everything had better be surge protected :emo:

Latest posts

Back