Kelly Hoppen - could she love herself any more ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What do you do with the horn??!!? :wink: Insert smutty comments here....

Seriously, what the heck is it? Just for decoration? If so, better left on the cow or is it hollow and you stick a candle in it? Even more classy........... sigh. :grin:

Just shrieked with laughter at your post lilylurknomore.:clapping:

I am so glad I have found you guys. I have been quietly ranting for years at things on QVC :angry:

I watched for a few mins when she was on with Clare and she looked and sounded soo bored!! Is she that hard up for money!! I have not seen a worst guest on QVC. IMHO she does not want to be there!! I know people will not like what I am about to say, but I will say it anyway - She has a face like a bag of spanners!! I would never buy from her range!!

didn't she go out with a footballer at one time, Sol Campbell I think, also think he got married recently. I may be totally wrong as I do not follow "celebs" or football.

she's a miserable trout isn't she?

I watched for a few mins when she was on with Clare and she looked and sounded soo bored!! Is she that hard up for money!! I have not seen a worst guest on QVC. IMHO she does not want to be there!! I know people will not like what I am about to say, but I will say it anyway - She has a face like a bag of spanners!! I would never buy from her range!!
I wouldn't disagree with you about the spanners, lol.. I saw her on with Claire earlier today too.. Claire seemed slightly uncomfortable, like she couldn't be herself with Kelly.. I also noticed that at the end of the show, Kelly was all ready to take her earpiece out and presumeably walk off set.. Whereas other guests stay and have a little chat.. She has no personality whatsoever, no warmth and I have no desire to buy anything from her range, purely because I wouldn't want to line her designer pockets!
Watch out, watch out, theres a Dementor about! :thinking:

didn't she go out with a footballer at one time, Sol Campbell I think, also think he got married recently. I may be totally wrong as I do not follow "celebs" or football.

she's a miserable trout isn't she?

Yes, she used to be with Sol Campbell for a while & Nicky Clarke, the celebrity hairdresser.

Just shrieked with laughter at your post lilylurknomore.:clapping:

I am so glad I have found you guys. I have been quietly ranting for years at things on QVC :angry:

I thank you, (deep bow). I actually didn't realise you DO stick a candle in the horn (cough), I thought of the cheapest tackiest thing you could use it for and wrote it here. Imagine my surprise when 20 mins ago I actually tuned in to the show to see her peddling her horn for that very purpose!! Holy moly!!

Also she said something which made me say to the TV 'b*llocks', and that was that she was around Yasmin Le Bon's house recently (name drop, name drop) and her husband Simon, was saying he has bedding that they've had for 30-40 years that is all threadbare and he sticks his feet through it but they don't want to part with it and how she's going to give them a new set. :puke:

Well can you see anyone using bedding for that long, let alone multi millionaires who can afford anything! She also said that when she goes to a hotel she can tell instantly if it's not 600 thread count! Ohhhh get you, Miss La Dee Da!! :puke: I don't actually like to b*tch (apart from about Glen) and I've never caught her show before but what a toffee nose she was!!

Was tempted with the United flag cushions though, would have bought 4, but didn't like her attitude!

They have very similar cushions in M&S and I'm sure I've seen them in John Lewis too.

she was around Yasmin Le Bon's house recently (name drop, name drop) and her husband Simon, was saying he has bedding that they've had for 30-40 years that is all threadbare and he sticks his feet through it but they don't want to part with it and how she's going to give them a new set. :puke:

They've only been together for about 25 years (I remember as she is just a bit older than me & used to be in all the glossies as a model), so he must have had that bedding since he was a young lad!!:taphead:

They've only been together for about 25 years (I remember as she is just a bit older than me & used to be in all the glossies as a model), so he must have had that bedding since he was a young lad!!:taphead:

Exactly and Yasmin was but a twinkle in her mothers eye! Or maybe she just looks that young, (botox)?!

Did anyone hear the comment she made to Craig when he said he would sleep on the smooth side of the pillow case and then turn it over to the pattern side when he got up? She said and I quote 'oh, you don't want any more wrinkles when you wake up do you'. I roared with laughter - then switched over!!!!!!:mysmilie_483:

I was just going to say the same thing! Simon le Bon or any member of Duran Duran sleeping in ripped sheets? As if! :wonder:

(except maybe the "ex" Andy Taylor :giggle: )

Burlz your wires/cables need sorting out. Visible bundles won't do and everything had better be surge protected :emo:

****** 'ell vampyre talk about forensic examination of my sitting room piccy!

youre right about the cables though :giggle:

****** 'ell vampyre talk about forensic examination of my sitting room piccy!

youre right about the cables though :giggle:

Just want everything perfect for the big :bear:, one of those nice socket towers would do nicely:clapping:

I've emailed QVC about KH standing there like a cow chewing the cud last night. So rude & unprofessional.

While they were showing some bedding set, it came in taupe and silver which was described as a grey taupe, and all I could think was 'grope?' Couldn't watch much more after that.

Latest posts

Back