Kelly Hoppen - could she love herself any more ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've emailed QVC about KH standing there like a cow chewing the cud last night. So rude & unprofessional.

Heres the response from QVC just recieved

Thank you for contacting QVC.

Please accept our apologies for the lack or professionalism from our guest presenter Kelly Hoppen. I have emailed our Guest Presenter Coordinator to advise of your feedback and this will be passed on.

If we can help with anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

I've only watched her a couple of times and for a few minutes at that, I think she is a dreadful woman.

I don't know why she is so snotty - didn't she do a range for BHS as well a few years ago ?

Yes that's true, they've never done me any harm so I take it back, plus it's an insult to the plank. :angel:

What do you do with the horn??!!? :wink: Insert smutty comments here....

Seriously, what the heck is it? Just for decoration? If so, better left on the cow or is it hollow and you stick a candle in it? Even more classy........... sigh. :grin:

Apparently it's a DIY tool of some sort. :mysmilie_488:

I'm not sure how involved she is with the design / production of her products but her 600 TC bedding is amazing. By far the best bedding I have ever had and I would recommend it to everyone. It's worth every penny and more!

I'm not sure how involved she is with the design / production of her products but her 600 TC bedding is amazing. By far the best bedding I have ever had and I would recommend it to everyone. It's worth every penny and more!

Thank you, Kelly's sister. :happy:

I don't think anyone would dispute that the quality of her bedding is good. However, she comes across so badly, really indifferent and bored sounding.

If I were her I'd get someone else to flog her stuff on QVC - y'know someone with a nicer voice and a bit of a personality as hers clearly does not come across on TV!!

I don't know why she is so snotty - didn't she do a range for BHS as well a few years ago ?

She did and I bought quite a bit when BHS had their customer discount events and the usual sales.

Have to the say the quality is good and I'm very much into creams and taupes anyway as I find them 'relaxing' but add accent colours (trying hard not to sound like the House Doctor!). Very easy changing a colour scheme when you have neutral backgrounds.

As much as I like her stuff the prices on QVC are more than I would ever pay for bedding but should they have a sale (and I mean a REAL sale with more than a pound off!!) I may reconsider. :happy:

Latest posts

Back