Kelly Hoppen... did you know....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilylurknomore

Registered Shopper
.... that she is Sienna Miller's stepmum?

She got an MBE last year and her business had a turnover of 18 million last year? Little bit of trivia for you....

I actually saw a picture of her SMILING. Think it was the Guardian website a few weeks ago. Will look for the link!

Didn't realise that so many people like beige....oh silly me, in Hoppen's world it's taupe. :rolleyes:

MBE my ar*s! Miserable ****** Expression more like...What was it for? Unflinching service to overpriced bedlinen? Dedication to promoting the colour beige? Bet HRH gets freebies.

With all that money she could afford as few lessons in etiquette.

Acts rude, sullen, bored as if its all too much trouble when shes on. Personality of a plank.

With all that money she could afford as few lessons in etiquette.

Acts rude, sullen, bored as if its all too much trouble when shes on. Personality of a plank.

But she'd make the presenter look GREAT!

Well, most of them.

OK, some.

Well, answers on a postcard.

BTW: I like Kathy Tayler :giggle:

But what would happen if KT was doing a DIY show then a Hoppen show. Confusion would beckon, especially if a piece of wood was left on the chair by mistake. :devil:
That would completely throw Smarmy into a tizz as well, he wouldn't know which way to turn. :doh:

Btw I like Kathy Tayler too. :devil:

That would completely throw Smarmy into a tizz as well, he wouldn't know which way to turn. :doh:

Btw I like Kathy Tayler too. :devil:

I bet he hides behind the facades when she's around, poor chap. :mysmilie_476 just in case she wants to apologise! ::mysmilie_857:

I like KT too.

Personality of a plank, but with Kelly H it would't be any old plank , it would be a bit of drift wood that one could artfully arrange to accessorise the swamp of biege, sorry taupe she favours

I bet he hides behind the facades when she's around, poor chap. :mysmilie_476 just in case she wants to apologise! ::mysmilie_857:

I like KT too.

This icon :mysmilie_857: is far too animated for her, I take it back, this one :mysmilie_496: or :sleepy: have a nice beige feel to them. Sorry, taupe. But no buttons. I'm not going that far.

This icon :mysmilie_857: is far too animated for her, I take it back, this one :mysmilie_496: or :sleepy: have a nice beige feel to them. Sorry, taupe. But no buttons. I'm not going that far.

I've always wondered why anyone would want buttons on their pillows?

I go to bed to sleep (story of my life, these days :thinking:); I don't fancy waking up to find I've accidentally gouged my eye out overnight.

Though the blood and mucus would certainly enliven the taupe colour scheme.

Latest posts

Back