Kelly TSV 5.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 57
K by Kelly Hoppen Gatsby 100% Cotton 400tc 6 Piece Duvet Set
P&P £4.95

Single QVC Price £114.00 Todays Special Value Price £69.00

Double QVC Price £132.00 Todays Special Value Price £84.00

King QVC Price £144.00 Todays Special Value Price £93.00

Super king QVC Price £153.00 Todays Special Value Price £99.00

Turn down the lights - it's time to finish your bed with a touch of the roaring 20s! Enter the Gatsby six-piece duvet set from K by Kelly Hoppen, finished with an elegant Art Deco geometric design and crafted from smooth 100% cotton sateen that sits beautifully against your skin as you sleep. With a luxurious sheen that will gives a truly sophisticated finish, this duvet set will ensure your bed is the main attraction!
A great saving : this is our lowest EVER price on a Today’s Special Value six-piece Kelly Hoppen duvet set.
The look of luxury - with its cotton sateen weave featuring an impressive 400 thread count, giving it a gorgeous sheen that creates the look and feel of elegance. The best part? You can double up on style with two different looks, as the duvet cover feature a panel with classic jacquard detailing on one side and a full jacquard sateen reverse, for a perfectly co-ordinated look.
Everything's covered - with four Oxford pillowcases, a duvet cover and fitted sheet, your entire bed will be enrobed in silky, breathable cotton. Plus, it will give your bedroom that coveted 'hotel at home' look, with matching bedding from the base to the top.
Find your shade - with a palette of Kelly Hoppen's signature neutrals to choose from, you won't have to worry about whether your duvet set matches the rest of your decor - simply choose the colour you love the most. Go for pristine White or Cream for a fresh, clean look that makes a quiet statement, or go for Silver Grey for a cool, sophisticated tone that will finish off your room beautifully. Or, for a warmer shade that exudes elegance, choose Kelly's classic Taupe.
  • 100% cotton
  • 400 thread count
  • Button fastenings
  • Machine washable at 40C
Colour options:
  • White
  • Silver Grey
  • Cream
  • Taupe
Contains:
  • 4 x Oxford pillowcases - two have a panel with classic jacquard detailing on one side and a solid jacquard sateen reverse, two have a full jacquard sateen design on one side and a solid sateen reverse
  • 1 x duvet cover
  • 1 x fitted sheet
Measurements:
Duvet cover:
  • Single: 135cm x 200cm (53.1" x 78.7")
  • Double: 200cm x 200cm (78.7" x 78.7")
  • King: 230cm x 220cm (90.6" x 86.6")
  • Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102.4" x 86.6")
Fitted sheet:
  • Single: 90cm x 190cm 38cm (35.4" x 74.8" 15")
  • Double: 135cm x 190cm 38cm (53.1" x 74.8" 15")
  • King: 150cm x 200cm 38cm (59.1" x 78.7" 15")
  • Super King: 185cm x 200cm 38cm (72.8" x 78.7" 15")
  • Oxford pillowcases: 50cm x 75cm 5cm (19.7" x 29.5" 2")
The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.
All measurements are approximate

Oops….sorry
What I meant to post was the reviews are awful…..
I’ve just looked at them after reading your post.

I agree. The reviews are dire. Is it a sale item or something? If not then they will get a lot of returns, unless they’ve improved the quality.

I’ve just looked at them after reading your post.

I agree. The reviews are dire. Is it a sale item or something? If not then they will get a lot of returns, unless they’ve improved the quality.
Ah if it’s a returning item that would make sense as I looked at it and thought it looked like something seen before!

(Though that could be bc all of her designs very similar and geometric etc and not at all my taste! Plus often jacquard which is heavy!)

its been a TSV Before as ive stated "Previously one on the 29/11/21 & Priced at Single £93 Double £108 King £117 Super £126 + post" & i know people who are more than happy & have bought a few more sets with the reduction in price today & they take no notice of the reviews as reviews can be left by people who havnt even bought the item

Well, I've just peeked in, and how people fork out around 50 quid for 4 pieces of painted metal and a faux candle is beyond me - rip off. Anyone handy with a saw and drill could knock one of these up in 15 minutes and with a similar candle for a fiver from The Range.

And there's that dippy dolly saying she would buy 3 of them !

The cost of living crisis hasn't really kicked in yet - if the queues to get out of the country on holiday are anything to go by, but give it time and these 'designer's' should make hay now because they can only push the prices up so far.

I'm really cheesed off!! I always read reviews before buying anything but late last night had a quick look on qvc website and saw Kelly Hoppen tsv. Love her bedding but due to prices I haven't bought any for ages. Was the price, great! Checked available in white, yes, great. Ordered🙄! Just reading on here this morning and about awful reviews, just read them. OMG!! Dreadful. Immediately went onto my account to cancel. Too late. Order in process. S******t!!! That was quick! Have I read on here that if I don't open the packaging and return it asap I can have my postage costs refunded? Or am I dreaming? Appreciate advice please.
and on another note, why on earth are qvc offering this apparently very poor quality item as a tsv? This will teach me😥

I bet its northern nights stuff with Kelly Hoppen label. I don't like QVC cotton bedding its cheap and nasty. M&S have a sale they do lovely cotton bedding. If you can stretch to it buy the Autograph range. Its like satin. The best cotton bedding I have ever had.Its so well made it hardly creases. I never iron it and it looks pristine

Probably the only reason that it’s that price because her name is linked to it. If it was by Joe Bloggs it would be a fraction of the price.

I do read reviews and those ones are dire. I’d never buy any bedding that notoriously creases anyway and her bedding does need ironing.

I'm really cheesed off!! I always read reviews before buying anything but late last night had a quick look on qvc website and saw Kelly Hoppen tsv. Love her bedding but due to prices I haven't bought any for ages. Was the price, great! Checked available in white, yes, great. Ordered🙄! Just reading on here this morning and about awful reviews, just read them. OMG!! Dreadful. Immediately went onto my account to cancel. Too late. Order in process. S******t!!! That was quick! Have I read on here that if I don't open the packaging and return it asap I can have my postage costs refunded? Or am I dreaming? Appreciate advice please.
and on another note, why on earth are qvc offering this apparently very poor quality item as a tsv? This will teach me😥

Oh dear what a pain for you! Darn!
Albeit a good reminder never to buy something without reading the reviews! 😉

(It’s easily done and I think QVC bank on people not bothering - especially with onscreen items or sales...
They’ll wax lyrical about something and you’ll think, ‘Hmm that sounds brilliant and a good price’...
Then you go online and it’s got 1.5/5 stars!)

I’m afraid I can’t help on the returns thing but I’ve definitely read similar on here - not accepting the parcel??

Good luck!

PS. You may not need to worry anyway, because according to SCW above, he knows loads of people who love it and bought multiples so maybe the reviews are all wrong! 😉
And you may love it too?!

its been a TSV Before as ive stated "Previously one on the 29/11/21 & Priced at Single £93 Double £108 King £117 Super £126 + post" & i know people who are more than happy & have bought a few more sets with the reduction in price today & they take no notice of the reviews as reviews can be left by people who havnt even bought the item
You so often jump to the defence of QVC and it’s products/sales?!

Glad whoever bought these multiple sets are more than happy, but I’m sorry when a product, especially at that price point has 20 x 1 star reviews out of 25 total, you’d be mad not to read and take notice of them!

I know it allows people to leave reviews when they’ve not even received an item, but you can tell pretty well from reading a review (on QVC at least, not always amazon so much!) if it’s 100% legit and how long they’ve had it etc etc.

A few of these reviews are complaining about the cream colour being incorrectly described but most are talking In detail about the quality of the fabric and how badly it creases etc...

If you are able to, refuse delivery. Alternatively contact Q and tell them you are returning under the distance sales regs (or the most recent consumer goods legislation, I'm a bit rusty about that). Put it in writing, and make sure you check you're refunded the p&p as well as the cost of the goods either way. Good luck.

I can recommend Tesco's Fox & Ivy Egyptian cotton range for bedlinens and towels. Excellent quality and wash beautifully.

Latest posts

Back