Kelly Hoppen TSV 26/07/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He 'works out' so his upper arms are massive. I've noticed in Ts and short sleeve shirts that he's about to bust out. Not a good look, but in his community I think it is.

Both Micéal and Craig seem to work out, and I wonder if they do more weights for arms shoulders and chest, but not for legs? You can get unbalanced-looking that way. Mind you, a friend of mine worked his calves too hard and could only walk around barefoot on tiptoe! Balance is everything.

I bet its northern nights stuff with Kelly Hoppen label. I don't like QVC cotton bedding its cheap and nasty. M&S have a sale they do lovely cotton bedding. If you can stretch to it buy the Autograph range. Its like satin. The best cotton bedding I have ever had.Its so well made it hardly creases. I never iron it and it looks pristine
Boffy, I don't know what came over me! I have not long ago bought a Marks duvet set in white cotton that is lovely. Not tried Autograph yet. KH set is deffo being returned. I tried emailing QVC today without any luck. Am finding it very difficult to get in touch with them lately. Suppose I will have to call them tomorrow. QVC is on borrowed time with me!

If you are able to, refuse delivery. Alternatively contact Q and tell them you are returning under the distance sales regs (or the most recent consumer goods legislation, I'm a bit rusty about that). Put it in writing, and make sure you check you're refunded the p&p as well as the cost of the goods either way. Good luck.

I can recommend Tesco's Fox & Ivy Egyptian cotton range for bedlinens and towels. Excellent quality and wash beautifully.
thanks MML. I will certainly push for p and p refund. Yes, I have had Tescos towels and they are good quality. My order is out for delivery would you believe!!! They can't be very busy is all I can say!

I love quality bedding. Anather set I have is from Habitat. 100% Pure white linen. Bought that a few years ago from eBay. Off the scale quality. Paid around £80- £100.00 so not cheap but incredible quality. Will last forever. It replaced a Kelly Hoppen linen set that was poorly made and not good quality. Returned to QVC

Update on my tsv for those interested! Received, opened the heavy box. Really unpleasant smell!!! Closed box without even taking the bedding out of the package ( but I did have a sneaky feel of the material, felt thin). Rang QVC to ask about p and p refund if sent back that day. Lady on the other end said that they will send me a prepaid label for collection! She was most put out when I explained about the awful smell! I think Kelly Hoppen has had her day at QVC and the range has been cheapened. Shame, I have some gorgeous bedding of hers that are years old. Oh well, M and S, here I come( at least there's no p and p😁).

Update on my tsv for those interested! Received, opened the heavy box. Really unpleasant smell!!! Closed box without even taking the bedding out of the package ( but I did have a sneaky feel of the material, felt thin). Rang QVC to ask about p and p refund if sent back that day. Lady on the other end said that they will send me a prepaid label for collection! She was most put out when I explained about the awful smell! I think Kelly Hoppen has had her day at QVC and the range has been cheapened. Shame, I have some gorgeous bedding of hers that are years old. Oh well, M and S, here I come( at least there's no p and p😁).
It's a shame you didn't give them a go - I also purchased and yes the smell was terrible. But once washed that goes and they're really soft and feel lovely! I wonder if it's dependent on the colour? I got taupe.

Latest posts

Back