Kim and co - speechless!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I use to like Kim's skirts and bought quite a few in the early days - all plain block colours but then she changed the material and started doing patterns which I personally don't like. The prices have also got too high for my purse. However I recently had to get the skirts shortened which I found strange that I had to do it as I haven't shrunk (lol). I hung my skirts up in the wardrobe and the lady who shortened them for me said that was the reason. Due to the type of fabric Kim used, by hanging them up the fabric had expanded - so they are all now in a drawer. Maybe that was explained on air/on this forum before but I had missed it!!!

Watched a bit of Kim after lunch today and I think that constant giggling is a sign of insecurity. It's not normal behaviour especially when there was nothing remotely funny being said. I find it very irritating and makes uncomfortable viewing which is a pity because I can't bear it.

Kim makes for very uncomfortable viewing because she's uncomfortable herself, but she's old enough to know that the giggling is off-putting, surely? If not, why doesn't someone tell her?

NOT a fan of anything Kim & Co or any 'fashion' for that matter. Never have nor ever see myself buying an item but anyway...!

I use to like Kim's skirts and bought quite a few in the early days - all plain block colours but then she changed the material and started doing patterns which I personally don't like. The prices have also got too high for my purse. However I recently had to get the skirts shortened which I found strange that I had to do it as I haven't shrunk (lol). I hung my skirts up in the wardrobe and the lady who shortened them for me said that was the reason. Due to the type of fabric Kim used, by hanging them up the fabric had expanded - so they are all now in a drawer. Maybe that was explained on air/on this forum before but I had missed it!!!

As for this issue of your skirts 'growing', it's not confined to Kim and Co items, and it's probably not a property of the fabric that they would want to advertise on air! Although as you say, they could advise on storage on air, as they do with washing and drying care etc.

I seem to have a fair number of viscose/elastane drapey maxi dresses and yoga pants and the like, and used to hang them in my wardrobe but I noticed that the dress and some tunic tops were almost bouncing on the hangers! I decided it couldn't be good for my clothes so took to folding them in drawers or - at a push - over the bars of those trouser hangers. I imagine if you've had your Kim skirts a good few years, they could easily have stretched several inches in length - and out of shape too as she seems primarily to use polyester-Lycra mixes. (And I will say that based on our dear family friend who died a year ago and was a huge Kimmy fan, her clothes do seem to last many years!)

Latest posts

Back