Kim TSV 3.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 189
  • Kim TSV 4.jpg
    Kim TSV 4.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 193
  • Kim TSV 5.jpg
    Kim TSV 5.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 173
Seems too short in the body (but ok for the 5'3s) and sleeves have been rolled up which indicate they're too long. Blazers need a stiff fabric to give structure, not some flimsy polyester.

Wonder if Kim will be here for the TSV tonight Jenny said she would be going out to lunch with her in October.

Looks really cheap and nasty and creased in places, and cheap it most certainly will not be! Now if this was for sale in Primark then I'd reckon it would probably be about £24.99. Surely they can't price it at £70, but sadly that's how much I reckon they'll say it is, and the tsv price will knock it down to £55, add the obligatory £4.95 p&p and you're paying £60. We'll see, but I'll be suprised if I'm far off the mark!

I’ve got two nice jackets for when I used to “suit and boot” for meetings, but this one wouldn’t appeal to me because the sleeves are too short. I’m not a fan of 3/4 length sleeves (unless the model has exceptionally long arms,)

I'd also like to add that it's a little bit late in the season to think about getting this sort of thing, great for spring days/early autumn but it has already started to get significantly colder. Whilst it's not quite the time to wrap up like you're going on an Antarctic expedition, I think something a little more substantial would be better. I've got a couple of wool blazers that I bought many moons ago from IW, fully lined and perfect for now. If I remember that far back I think they cost less than £30 each incl postage. Anyway, not long now until we find out the silly price - I might be back to eat my words, but I very much doubt it!

Kim & Co Ponte Crepe Button Front Pocket Blazer

QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.97
P&P £5.95

Regular

Petite

Bring chic sophistication to all your looks with this gorgeous blazer from Kim & Co. Boasting a crisp lapel collar and a three-button front closure, this piece is sure to give any outfit an effortlessly smart feel. We love the two front patch pockets for keeping your valuables handy, as well as the classic shoulder pads that help to elevate the elegance of this blazer even further. Easy to wear with countless styling options, we know this blazer will become a wardrobe staple.
How to style - let this stylish essential take pride of place in your transitional wardrobe! Perfect for when the weather starts to drop and more layers are needed, this timeless piece will look great paired with jeans and trainers for a stylish relaxed daytime look, or wear it with heels and a dress for a smarter work-to-evening look.
Take your pick - in a range of six different colours to suit whatever look you're going for, there's sure to be a style you love. If you're after a classic look, opt for Black or Navy. If you want something more earth-toned and neutral, we suggest Deep Camel or Birch. Antique Rose or Green are perfect choices too for those who want to add a pop of colour to their wardrobes.
Find your perfect fit - this flattering blazer looks great on all body shapes and is available in a range of sizes, so you're sure to find the perfect chic fit for you. Choose from sizes XS to 3XL, in regular or petite.
  • Long sleeves
  • Mid-length
  • Shoulder pads
  • Princess seams
  • 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Navy
  • Antique Rose
  • Green
  • Deep Camel
  • Birch
  • Black

It looks like a soft structure which will be comfortable. Bound to be £££. We’ve had the coatigan but could this be the blardy? (Blazer/cardie).
I'm amused and horrified in equal measure at this truly vile portmanteau word... it's too plausible as the next big thing. Shacket and blardy... where the heck next?!?!

And if you want a softer blazer, Land's End website could be the place to go. They often have offers, so you can hang on for a discount. Good service, lovely quality too.

A blazer is a structured garment with lining - normally with brass coloured military style buttons. This cheap (?) and nasty offering is a jacket that I wouldn't even give a second glance to in a charity shop, let alone pay such a ridiculous price.

QVC are just 'trying it on' with their pricing. Check out Marla Wynne in Clearance ! and other brands are reduced by almost half.

Debbie looked good in the jacket but she was wearing either the black or the dark blue, which didn't show up the details, like puckering at the seams and cheap, machine stitching. Also, she mentioned that she'd lost weight, so it hung quite well on her. The lighter colored jackets showed all the faults, and the matching trousers on most of the models looked a disaster - baggy and shapeless. Way-ay-ay overpriced imo. Interesting, and telling that the BA didn't wear the matching trousers! And, it seems, Kim's visit (much touted) is postponed until next month.

I’m going to say something positive for a change - well done for sending Claire out in the correct size, and in styles and colours that suit her! She looked lovely in the green jumpsuit with the black blazer on top, and then there was a top that was either navy or black with a brown pattern and for a change it minimised her enormous bust. They saved the pig pink combo for a skinny redhead which clashed with her hair dreadfully…whoa hold on , Claire’s just walked out in head to toe 💩 brown , trousers to short and too tight - oh well, two out of three ain’t bad!
Grizelda - you’re so right about the visible puckering etc on the paler colours, take a look at Pippa’s lapels!! I hate seeing visible machine stitching too , makes a garment look instantly cheap.

Last edited:
I’m going to say something positive for a change - well done for sending Claire out in the correct size, and in styles and colours that suit her! She looked lovely in the green jumpsuit with the black blazer on top, and then there was a top that was either navy or black with a brown pattern and for a change it minimised her enormous bust. They saved the pig pink combo for a skinny redhead which clashed with her hair dreadfully…whoa hold on , Claire’s just walked out in head to toe 💩 brown , trousers to short and too tight - oh well, two out of three ain’t bad!
Grizelda - you’re so right about the visible puckering etc on the paler colours, take a look at Pippa’s lapels!! I hate seeing visible machine stitching too , makes a garment look instantly cheap.
Yes, poor Claire! The brown didn't even meet over her chest and the trousers were just awful. Just watched the launch on catch up and DF actually suggested we buy two - in different sizes to accommodate wearing thicker tops underneath!!😂 what planet are these people on I ask myself!

Latest posts

Back