Kim & Co TSV 17/10/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sadly when Claire wears any jacket the sleeves are always far too long. Any stylist worth their salt wouldn't send her out onto the studio floor like that. The cuffs could either be folded back or tucked under, but having them almost hiding her fingers looks ridiculous. But then, I've seen celebrities look exactly the same in jackets. It costs less than £20 to get them professionally shortened to sit right on the wrists, - maybe its just me.

The petites have gone quickly in the decent colours. So, why so few and why so many awful colours? I’ve noticed before that ‘fashion’ ranges offer a lot of icky colours that end up in the qvc graveyard whilst there aren’t enough of the ones people actually want. It’s a costly own goal and it must push up the price. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sadly when Claire wears any jacket the sleeves are always far too long. Any stylist worth their salt wouldn't send her out onto the studio floor like that. The cuffs could either be folded back or tucked under, but having them almost hiding her fingers looks ridiculous. But then, I've seen celebrities look exactly the same in jackets. It costs less than £20 to get them professionally shortened to sit right on the wrists, - maybe its just me.
Qvc is so slipshod, especially when it comes to fashion, like you say any stylist worth their salt wouldn't send any of the models out looking like :poop: but they do, time and time again. The photographers are as bad, one would think that an item being displayed on the website would be crease free, especially when they can be viewed close up. Creasing is the most common faux pas, but I've seen a stray hair visible on the back of a jacket, loose threads, and bumps made from hangers clearly on show for all to see. Again, whilst people are still buying stuff, they have no requirement to make that extra bit of effort!

The petites have gone quickly in the decent colours. So, why so few and why so many awful colours? I’ve noticed before that ‘fashion’ ranges offer a lot of icky colours that end up in the qvc graveyard whilst there aren’t enough of the ones people actually want. It’s a costly own goal and it must push up the price. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Does anyone actually buy that sh... brown colour ? it seems to be the colour of the season, as MW has shedloads of a similar colour.

Yes, poor Claire! The brown didn't even meet over her chest and the trousers were just awful. Just watched the launch on catch up and DF actually suggested we buy two - in different sizes to accommodate wearing thicker tops underneath!!😂 what planet are these people on I ask myself!
Planet Q where you get everything free.

I like muddy colours, in fact I like most colours with the exception of yellow.

Planet Q where you get everything free.

I like muddy colours, in fact I like most colours with the exception of yellow.

Its probably the only company in the UK with the least turnover of staff, and we know why that is don't we. Free or substantial discount on most products needed in the home, or fashion or beauty, these are perks that most of the population can only dream of !

I bet some of them wish they could get freebie holidays too (oh, sorry, Craig's got THAT one sewed up )

It's all over the high street too. Inspired by the inside of a baby's nappy 🤢🤮 no thanks!!
Remember that horrible mustardy brown colour Renee used to do everything in? I think she called it coconut. Er no Renee it was actually sh*te brown lol.

I like burnt orange and mustard yellow or ochre with a nice chestnut or hunter green skirt. They always get the colours wrong.

CC

The sleeves are too long on everyone hence the pushed up sleeves 1980‘s style.
They ALL do it -- what IS the point ? For necessity purposes I have done it in the past, but invariably they fall down again. All very well for a 5 minute presentation, but in real life these sleeves 'never stay up'. So just buy 3/4 sleeves.

You're right, its very 80's Miami Vice style. I do remember folding cuffs back and with the padded shoulders I would have to walk sideways through doors !!!! 😂 then there was the big button earrings that had to be taken off to answer the phone !!!!

Latest posts

Back