Kipling TSV 15/1/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The TSV bag was a bit small for me, although I did like the red lace and Ivory paisley designs.
I decided I would be better off spending a few extra quid on a slightly larger bag, so I went for the Razia in red lace.
I'm also thinking about the Travel Document holder - there are some patterns cheaper on the Kipling website with free p&p with free returns !
Does anyone own the travel document holder - is it any good for flying abroad ?

I had a kipling travel doc holder a few years ago but sold it and went back to using a clear zipped plastic folder, about a pound in asda/ whsmith. With booking so much online these days and needing to print flight e tickets and hotel vouchers etc, i much preferred the ease of a clear plastic a5 wallet

I'm also thinking about the Travel Document holder - there are some patterns cheaper on the Kipling website with free p&p with free returns !

I liked the look of this too, and the pattern was nice, but you are even the one not on sale on Kipling's website is cheaper than QVC.

I ordered my TSV on Thursday and it's still not arrived, even though I ordered the Laura Geller TSV on Friday and that arrived yesterday morning. I had a look at the dispatch website last night and it's been sent to the wrong depot. I wanted to use it this weekend, pretty gutted, but it should be here in the week sometime.

I've had items delayed, by being sent to the wrong depot - very rare with Hermes, but more common with Amazon.
It's very annoying when you chosen next day delivery, for it to take several days longer !

I've decided I'm going to order the travel doc holder in plover black from Kipling website - if I find its unsuitable, I can return it for free too !
I asked my husband about colours, as I thought about having a colourful floral one and he said " I'm not carrying that" - so decided black would be good alround - and smart too !

My Hermes driver is very good - cannot fault him - I think it's the luck of the draw with which driver you get on your round
Although his relief driver is sleezy and creepy - insists on walking the wrong way around my bungalow to get to my log shed, despite being repeatedly told not too, I think he's hoping to catch me undressed or something :mysmilie_51:

My Hermes driver is very good - cannot fault him - I think it's the luck of the draw with which driver you get on your round
Although his relief driver is sleezy and creepy - insists on walking the wrong way around my bungalow to get to my log shed, despite being repeatedly told not too, I think he's hoping to catch me undressed or something :mysmilie_51:

I think you need to report that weirdo.

I've had items delayed, by being sent to the wrong depot - very rare with Hermes, but more common with Amazon.
It's very annoying when you chosen next day delivery, for it to take several days longer !

If mine doesn't come within 5 working days I'll be claiming that postage right back from QVC. lol!

Don't get me started on Hermes :mysmilie_11:

Suffice it to say I'm NOT happy with them.

OK, so my son worked in a Hermes depot for a very short time, and lets just say after what he said goes on, I would try not to use them. And I would advise if you are ordering something fragile and they say delivery by Hermes, just cancel the order. I check now which delivery is used and get something else where if its Hermes delivery!

I don't think it is limited to Hermes, I think, behind closed doors, many companies are like this.
Unfortunately, when nobodies looking, a lot of workers are slack as they think they can get away with it and not just limited to men either. It seems to be the norm these days.
It gives good honest workers a bad name !
If I get the pervy driver back, I will complain although I did mention the problem to my normal driver.

Now see, i'm the opposite. My heart sinks if an item is being couriered by anyone other than hermes. In my experience hermes are great

I think the only way that companies sit up and notice and try to amend their ways is when they get subjected to negative coverage in the media, there is a lot of strong competition, and customers vote with their feet... look at Ryanair - all of a sudden they "get" customer service after years of really not caring two hoots when customers weren't happy.

All the delivery companies are bad, and also I'm getting annoyed with Royal Mail - when it's not my normal postie, they can't be bothered to enter the communal area and just stuff the communal mailbox with all the flyers rather than delivering to the door (which I thought was supposed to be the service offered).

It seems the delivery companies are involved in a race to the bottom. I've had poor service from most of them.

I am another pro hermes, they are, in my experience, the most reliable company. Nothing has ever gone missing or been damaged and my hermes delivery man is great tbh, I get a lot of mail order deliveries

Mine arrived today by Hermes. I'm another one whose Hermes man is great.

I love the bag. Just the right size as I'd hoped. Looking forward to using it when it gets warmer.

Latest posts

Back