Kipling TSV 15/6/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the Zelta was a made for Q bag, no complaints from me either as I love mine, i seem to have a thing about the bird print as I have it in three styles of kipling bags,one of my favourites being the Zelta, I think the Tsv will sell well, much better than their last offering

I already have a bag in the black flower print - i'm a self confessed bag-aholic! and i seriously need to stop, but cannot... anyways, that print is as fab in person as it looks on screen... i love it and have had soo many comments!

The only thing for me was that on close-up the webbing for the handles looked a bit brown rather than black - are the handles on the bag you have definitely black CallMeQ? I remember some comments about the webbing being brown on the so-called "black & white" snake print somewhere.

oooh thats a point busy mum the webbing is a acrylic fabric and is sometimes not as black as the bags

The only thing for me was that on close-up the webbing for the handles looked a bit brown rather than black - are the handles on the bag you have definitely black CallMeQ? I remember some comments about the webbing being brown on the so-called "black & white" snake print somewhere.

yes they're pure black... i just went to double check as my mind went blank haha

The yellow one that MF is showing in the video has a plain cream lining, I wonder if they all have this new lighter coloured lining?

I could be wrong but I don't think they will. The reason I'm saying that is that I have had yellow Kipling bags in the past (one from quite a few years ago and also the newer Honey Dew yellow) and they have all had an off white lining in them. I think it's because the yellow is a lighter colour so if they put the (old) darker lining or the (newer) spotty lining in them it could potentially slightly show through the yellow. Based on this I would guess that the yellow will be the only one with this lining and the rest will have the spotty lining. But that's just my best guess :)

Thanks CallMeQ..the black might be an option for me then, tho only have a Defea in the normal black and do prefer my brights, but not yellows and not neutrals..

I really like the Citrus Yellow & The Sky Blue Monkey Mania, but a bag this big I will probably only use for work and so therefore I was thinking the Tropical Flower Black would be the best to buy (as I usually only use a black bag for work), but I really want a bright coloured one. lol!

I'm thinking I might go for the yellow. Would normally have picked Monkey Mania (but if you zoom in on this pattern on Amazon etc you can see that is looks like the colour of some of the monkeys have "bled" just like on QVCs own other blue Monkey Mania pattern - the one they did Jopan in - so this puts me off) or Breeze (but have this in another bag). So I'm leaning towards the new Citrus Yellow right now....

I don't know why they do some perfect Monkey Mania prints (like the original white, the dark blue and QVCs own purple) and then do some where it looks like the colour has bled (the new sky blue one and QVCs own blue)? That is such a shame as I love the colour combos on the blue ones :(

I really like the Citrus Yellow & The Sky Blue Monkey Mania, but a bag this big I will probably only use for work and so therefore I was thinking the Tropical Flower Black would be the best to buy (as I usually only use a black bag for work), but I really want a bright coloured one. lol!

i love the look of this tsv and like you my sensible head says black as its for work but my heart is screaming yellow!!!!!

i know its on 3 easy payments, as they've sent me a post card today telling me... no idea of cost though...

Yesterday I went into Clarks and noticed bags similar to Kiplings...I bought one, obviously! £11.99 reduced to £5.99 - similar in style to the Gabbie, slightly smaller, and I got a denim blue - they also had pink, but pale pink, not my sort of pink...used it today on a shopping trip and delighted with it, especially at the price! However, I don't suppose for one moment it will keep from buying the TSV!

its just been pointed out to me that bees and insects love yellow.I remember wearing a yellow tshirt on a day out and been annoyed all day that things were landing on me.I knew there was a reason I love yellow and dont wear it.has put me off the yellow a bit.....

Latest posts

Back